The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I see Ruby likes to keep warm - she doesn't seem to mind Rosie sleeping on top of her!

They are all gorgeous - can't wait to have a cuddle with them all again :wub:

Pups have been on an adventure.

Visiting Blaze

100_0412.jpg

No milk here ...

100_0411.jpg

Meeting Jessica

100_0424.jpg

No milk here either

100_0429.jpg

Riley thought he heard Mum over there

100_0425.jpg

All that hard work makes for hungry puppies so it's back to Mum for a feed

100_0430.jpg

Kerri's got it good, she's been in to feed the pups and gotten straight back out again leaving the cleaning up for Blaze to do. Pups all passed out, Riley under the radiator behind Talli, Ronnie on his back behind Lucy with all 4 legs in the air, Remmy's hiding her head under the duvet in the corner, Rosie's in her favourite spot with Blaze and Ruby's flat out on her side taking up as much room as possible :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
They're looking fab! Remmy is gorgeous! Can't believe how your other girls have met them already, ours only met last week and Smooby's terrified of them! :lol:

Ours all met within a few hours of them being born :eek: . Kerri has always had Blaze in the bed with her after having pups, I have a pic somewhere of Blaze in bed with Kerri a few hours after Talz/Jessi were born.

To be honest I'm shocked at how quickly Talz/Jessi have taken to this litter, normally they stay well out of the way until the pups are 6 weeks old either laying in their own beds in the other room or getting up on the sofa every time a pup comes near but this time they've been quite happy to stay and say hello when a pup comes their way. Freya is of course barely interested, Freya's world revolves around Freya. The biggest suprise is Lucy, she went from giddy goose to gentle guardian in a matter of days, she adores the babies.

I'm just looking over into the bed this morning, the pups are all around a sleeping Kerri and there's Blaze curled up at the front of the bed keeping an eye out for any whoopsies and run-aways whilst Kerri has a snooze :wub:

2 weeks old today so I better get the scales out !!!

Weights this morning:

Ruby/Riley 1lb 14oz

Rosie 1lb 12oz

Ronnie 1lb 9oz

Remmy 1lb 8oz

Ours all met within a few hours of them being born :eek: . Kerri has always had Blaze in the bed with her after having pups, I have a pic somewhere of Blaze in bed with Kerri a few hours after Talz/Jessi were born.
To be honest I'm shocked at how quickly Talz/Jessi have taken to this litter, normally they stay well out of the way until the pups are 6 weeks old either laying in their own beds in the other room or getting up on the sofa every time a pup comes near but this time they've been quite happy to stay and say hello when a pup comes their way. Freya is of course barely interested, Freya's world revolves around Freya. The biggest suprise is Lucy, she went from giddy goose to gentle guardian in a matter of days, she adores the babies.

I'm just looking over into the bed this morning, the pups are all around a sleeping Kerri and there's Blaze curled up at the front of the bed keeping an eye out for any whoopsies and run-aways whilst Kerri has a snooze

2 weeks old today so I better get the scales out !!!
Annie was just the same when Izzy and Duffy were born, from day one she would lie at the edge of their bed looking longingly at her grandkids and jump straight in with them as soon as Tillie got out :wub:

The pups look like they're enjoying all the attention from the others. Riley looks like he enjoys exploring :lol: They look gorgeous - are their eyes open yet?

JUST STARTING TO ROSIE'S ARE THE MOST OPEN BUT RILEY'S NOT FAR BEHIND :wub: :wub: :wub:

Elise they look great :wub: and what a fab family of dogs you've got :wub: pics to treasure :thumbsup:

Blaze looking after the whities

100_0435.jpg

100_0431.jpg

100_0432.jpg

Rosie :wub:

100_0434.jpg

Meanwhile the brindles are having a feed

100_0433.jpg

Riley made himself a den to sleep in this morning

100_0462.jpg

100_0463.jpg

100_0464.jpg

gorgeous pups brill pics whose getting them fleesh?

OK someone is going to have to take this camera off me, are these enough pictures for you Kathryn ?!?

100_0466.jpg

100_0465.jpg

100_0467.jpg

100_0470.jpg

100_0474.jpg

100_0477.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0479.jpg

100_0480.jpg

100_0481.jpg

:D Lovely pics Fleesh :D don't they look cute when their eyes open :wub:

Nice to see Kerri's not short of puppy sitters - they're looking lovely Elise ;)

I really think Kerri is taking the p*ss here, even Freya has been involved in the babysitting. The only one that remians aloof is Talli but then that's nothing new from her :wub:

So here's some more piccies of our wonderful whippet family :lol:

100_0483.jpg

100_0486.jpg

100_0489.jpg

100_0490.jpg

100_0482.jpg

100_0491.jpg

100_0493.jpg

100_0503.jpg

New names :D

Rosie - Willow

Remmy - Whisper

Ronnie - Riley (w00t)

Ruby and Riley are still waiting for Kathryn to give them their official names :wub:

Just missed the perfect photos of Ruby and Willow, 2 weeks and 2 days old up on all fours and walking across the room (w00t) . Accompanied by an entourage of Lucy, Freya, Blaze and Talli (yes really Talli). In the meantime Jessi was in bed looking after Riley, Riley2 and Whisper.

New names :D
Rosie - Willow

Remmy - Whisper

Ronnie - Riley (w00t)

Ruby and Riley are still waiting for Kathryn to give them their official names :wub:

Names for our two:

Ruby

Harvey

:wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back