The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

REPLYING TO BOTH AT ONCE WHICH WHITE ONE WE HAVE TWO AND YES CAROL WERE ENJOYJNG THEM EVEN THOUGH ITS CHAOS WHEN THEY ALL DECIDE TO COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME,THE BACK OF THE SOFA IS THEIR FAV PLACE THEY USE IT AS AN ESCAPE TUNNEL LUV JUDITH

REPLYING TO BOTH AT ONCE WHICH WHITE ONE WE HAVE TWO AND YES CAROL WERE ENJOYJNG THEM EVEN THOUGH ITS CHAOS WHEN THEY ALL DECIDE TO COME OUT AT THE SAME TIME,THE BACK OF THE SOFA IS THEIR FAV PLACE THEY USE IT AS AN ESCAPE TUNNEL LUV JUDITH

thanks john by the way mum we have three almost white ones not two lol

4 week old weights:

Riley and Whisper 2lb 8oz

Willow 2lb 11oz

Ruby and Harvey 3lb

:wub:

We searched them here

100_0801.jpg

We searcged them there

100_0802.jpg

We couldn't find puppies anywhere

100_0803.jpg

Oh where could they be ?

There they are !!! Down the back of the sofa indeed !!!

100_0807.jpg

100_0806.jpg

100_0816.jpg

Willow says that's OUR dinner Freya !!!

100_0818.jpg

Riley and Freya :wub:

100_0826.jpg

100_0823.jpg

100_0824.jpg

100_0825.jpg

Attack !!!

100_0828.jpg

THWACK !!!

100_0831.jpg

Finally little Whisper taking a nicer approach to "hello"

100_0830.jpg

100_0807.jpg

100_0806.jpg
:lol: All those nice comfy beds,and they all prefer to lay at the back of the sofa :lol:

They are coming on nicely now Fleesh :thumbsup:

Thanks for all your lovely comments, we're enjoying having them although mums not happy that they've taken a liking to her slippers. When they've pulled them off they bite her feet :lol: . Good Puppies o:) o:) o:)

Everyone is going to have their hands full when they take theirs home. Harvey and Ruby jump and snarl at each other, they sound really vicious. Whisper is a cheeky madam, Willow is very outgoing and poor Kay you've got your work cut out with Riley-boy he's a livewire combination of all the others with a temper to boot, I thought Jessi was bad for wanting her own way but she's not a patch on old grumpy guts (w00t) .

100_0807.jpg

100_0806.jpg

How cute are these pictures with the pups all lined up asleep behind the sofa :wub:

Can't wait to pick up Ruby & Harvey - it sounds like we are going to have our hands full (w00t)

I bet the house will seem empty when they have all gone to their new homes!

EMPTY I THINK NOT IT WILL JUST BE A LITTLE SANER COZ AT THE MOMENT IT'S LIKE A MAD HOUSE WITH THE SNOW OUTSIDE THAT FREYA WANTS TO BE IN EVERYTWO MINUTES EVEN LAYING IN THE STUFF. PUPS ATTACKING EVERYTIME THEY WAKE UP MY POOR SLIPPERS AND FEET BEING EATEN AND I CAN'T EVEN GO TO WORK TO GET SOME PEACE AS WE ARE SNOWED IN EMPTY OH YES PLEASE :) :) :) LOVE JUDITH

EMPTY I THINK NOT IT WILL JUST BE A LITTLE SANER COZ AT THE MOMENT IT'S LIKE A MAD HOUSE WITH THE SNOW OUTSIDE THAT FREYA WANTS TO BE IN EVERYTWO MINUTES EVEN LAYING IN THE STUFF. PUPS ATTACKING EVERYTIME THEY WAKE UP MY POOR SLIPPERS AND FEET BEING EATEN AND I CAN'T EVEN GO TO WORK TO GET SOME PEACE AS WE ARE SNOWED IN EMPTY OH YES PLEASE :) :) :) LOVE JUDITH

Can't wait to pick up Ruby & Harvey - it sounds like we are going to have our hands full (w00t)
You certainly will, when accounting for all puppies earlier on I spent ages looking for Harvey, down the back of the sofa, under the radiator, curled up like Ruby with the big dogs on their duvet ... nowhere :eek: .

He'd only gone and taken himself off to the other room and climbed into a cage to curl up with Lucy :wub: . Jack and Timmy had better be prepared to share because of they're not Ruby and Harvey will just take their things, even Freya is a bit miffed when she's got a precious slipper and tiny little Whisper comes along and drags it away. :lol:

You certainly will, when accounting for all puppies earlier on I spent ages looking for Harvey, down the back of the sofa, under the radiator, curled up like Ruby with the big dogs on their duvet ... nowhere :eek: .

He'd only gone and taken himself off to the other room and climbed into a cage to curl up with Lucy :wub: . Jack and Timmy had better be prepared to share because of they're not Ruby and Harvey will just take their things, even Freya is a bit miffed when she's got a precious slipper and tiny little Whisper comes along and drags it away. :lol:
Sounds like I'd better hide my slippers now - it's bad enough now as Timmy tries to pinch them! It sounds like Harvey likes to explore - I think we will need eyes in the back of our heads :eek:

I'd better make sure the cages are secure when we go out otherwise I will never be able to find them :lol:

Weights at 5 weeks

Harvey 3lb 13oz

Ruby 3lb 8oz

Willow 3lb 6oz

Whisper 3lb 4oz

Riley 3lb 3oz

He may be the smallest but Riley is the first to be able to climb on the sofa by himself, Ruby is very jealous :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back