The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JUST CLIPPED THEIR NAILS FOR THE SECOND TIME SINCE THEY WERE BORN , PUPS WERE VERY GOOD BUT STILL CAN,T BELIEVE HOW QUICK THEY GROW

Names for our two:
Ruby

Harvey

:wub:
Does this mean you're having the two Catherine (w00t)
Yes - we had decided we were going to have a bitch but I also fell in love with the brindle dog when I saw him as he reminded me of Jack when he was a pup :wub:

We has long discussions but decided one more wouldn't make any difference!! Unless you are going to tell me any different (w00t)

Good Luck Paul and Kathryn with your babies Ruby and Harvey :luck: :luck:

Any more photos of the pups since they have been running around? :wub:

Three weeks old today, about to try them on their first solid food :clown: , have some pictures and will get some of their first attempt at feeding (just as soon as I find where the Camera cable has been "tidied away" to :blink: .

Weights at 3 weeks:

Whisper (Remmy) 2lb 1oz

Riley (Ronnie) 2lb 3oz

Willow (Rosie) 2lb 6oz

Ruby 2lb 8oz

Harvey (Riley) 2lb 8oz

Right here we go, picture time !!!

100_0508.jpg

100_0509.jpg

100_0514.jpg

100_0516.jpg

100_0524.jpg

100_0525.jpg

100_0530.jpg

100_0535.jpg

100_0539.jpg

100_0537.jpg

:D Nice to see them all tucking in :p
They were 3 weeks old on Christmas Day so this morning was only their second attempt at eating food, really pleased with how quick they've caught on. All came and tucked in well until they'd had enough and then went to Kerri for a top-up drink. As usual she's mortified that they're eating real food instead of taking milk off her so she's trying everything to distract them and get them feeding off her instead !!!

Looks like the pups are all enjoying trying the food - even if they are getting in a mess :lol:

The others seem to be enjoying the cleaning up!!

The pups are all gorgeous - and growing fast by the look of the pictures :thumbsup:

JUST GOT SOME SUPER SHOTS OF A PUPPY EXPLOSION AS ALL 5 DECIDED TO COME OUT TO PLAY AT THE SAME TIME WILL PUT THEM ON LATER AFTER SHOPPING

100b0700.jpg

100b0691.jpg

100b0720.jpg

100b0710.jpg

100b0760.jpg

And finally Whisper fast asleep with her head in the food dish

100_0793.jpg

100_0788.jpg

THERE COMING ON NICE LOVE THE WHITE ONE :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back