The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Oh Kathryn they're gorgeous :wub:

They look like they're having so much fun, I want to come and live at your house :teehee:

Judith

Finally the long awaited pictures of Whisper and Willow. Absolutely gorgeous :wub:

DSCF0347.jpg

DSCF0348.jpg

DSCF0352.jpg

DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0455.jpg

DSCF0458.jpg

DSCF0467.jpg

BRING THEM BACK I'VE CHANGED MY MIND AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW PUPPIES :wub: :wub: :wub:

:wub: :wub: they are lush :huggles: :huggles: seems like all Jacks offspring have gone in pairs o:)

HEY I HOPE YOU REALISE THOSE PUPPY KISSES ARE ONLY ON LOAN I WANT THEM ALL SAVED UP AND GIVEN BACK THE NEXT TIME I'M VISITING MY BRO PS BEWARE A WHITE VAN DRIVER IN APRIL IT COULD BE ELISE ON HER WAY BACK FROM PLYMOUTH :wub: :wub: :blink: :blink: :blink:

HEY I HOPE YOU REALISE THOSE PUPPY KISSES ARE ONLY ON LOAN I WANT THEM ALL SAVED UP AND GIVEN BACK THE NEXT TIME I'M VISITING MY BRO PS BEWARE A WHITE VAN DRIVER IN APRIL IT COULD BE ELISE ON HER WAY BACK FROM PLYMOUTH :wub: :wub: :blink: :blink: :blink:
I was quite surprised to learn that you didn't keep one of the pups out of a fantastic stud dog like north 2 south, sure to be some flyers out of this dog :thumbsup:

WELL GEOFF A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IT JUST TURNED OUT THERE WERN'T ENOUGH GIRLIE PROMISES TO GO ROUND :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WELL GEOFF A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IT JUST TURNED OUT THERE WERN'T ENOUGH GIRLIE PROMISES TO GO ROUND

WELL GEOFF A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IT JUST TURNED OUT THERE WERN'T ENOUGH GIRLIE PROMISES TO GO ROUND
respect for keeping your promise :thumbsup: but think youve missed out, them pups are stunning

WELL IF THEY TURN OUT TO BE CHAMPIONS I CAN BASK IN THE GLORY :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahem Mummy ... who chose the stud dog :- ...

Wills and Whispy look so happy together :wub: and with their new family, I can't wait to see the big pictures of Smiley Riley :thumbsup:

I THINK IF YOU CAST YOUR MIND BACK AFTER MUCH CONSIDERATION WE BOTH CHOSE AND ANYWAY MILES SOLD KERRI TO ME SO SHE IS MY CLEVER WHIPPET NOT YOURS (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back