The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hmph :angry:

I'm going to sulk now, you're not going to tempt me downstairs for anything :lol:

WELL GEOFF A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IT JUST TURNED OUT THERE WERN'T ENOUGH GIRLIE PROMISES TO GO ROUND

good evening all,, first off a big thanks for all the great coments about whisper and willow,,there both daft as a box of frogs!! and are just AWSOME!,have settled in and doing fantastic,ID JUST LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE GIRLIE PROMISES!! they had the best start in life they could ever dream off,there now under lock and key!!! but looking forward to see mum again soon! just hope we do the best with both of them and are looking forward in starting to race again after 10years without.il keep u posted on progress ,fly like the wind my girls!!. pete.

WELL GEOFF A PROMISE IS A PROMISE IT JUST TURNED OUT THERE WERN'T ENOUGH GIRLIE PROMISES TO GO ROUND

good evening all,, first off a big thanks for all the great coments about whisper and willow,,there both daft as a box of frogs!! and are just AWSOME!,have settled in and doing fantastic,ID JUST LIKE TO SAY A MASSIVE THANKS FOR ALL THE GIRLIE PROMISES!! they had the best start in life they could ever dream off,there now under lock and key!!! but looking forward to see mum again soon! just hope we do the best with both of them and are looking forward in starting to race again after 10years without.il keep u posted on progress ,fly like the wind my girls!!. pete.
WELCOME BACK PETE GREAT LOOKING PUPS YOU HAVE THERE MATE, :luck: :luck: :luck:

welcome back to whippet racing Pete. I really hope they do well for you my two little angels :huggles: below are their half sisters

just re-read kerri and jacks topic from the start would like to say a heartfelt thank you for all the wonderful comments and good luck's we have recieved on this mating hope you all continue to enjoy the pups as they grow and hopefully when they race in the future will keep you all updated with any news and of course lovely pictures from their owners .love to you all . ps time for more pictures k and p :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pups are now 12 weeks old. Ruby weighs 12lb 10oz and Harvey weighs 12lb 13oz.

Here are some more pictures of Ruby & Harvey for you Judith & Elise - as you can see they enjoyed themselves over the fields

DSC_0044.jpg

Daddy Jack taking them out to explore the world.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

It was all too much for them!!

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

And some more for you!

Jack & Timmy enjoying a blast across the fields

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0138.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0119.jpg

:wub: Absolutely lovely, and love the one of children following daddy !!! :thumbsup:

cracking photos kathryn(im sure you took them not paul) pups look great changed so much since i last seen them,wait till they see lenny again they will all been going mad.

Awww super duper babies :wub:

Taking my camera to Highgate tomorrow so I can get some pics of Riley :wub:

FANTASTIC SHOTS KATHRYN ARE THEY LIKE THEIR DAD OR WHAT LOOKING SUPERB I THINK THEY LOOK SO HAPPY ENJOYING THEIR FREE RUNNING I LOVE TO

SEE PUPS RUNNING FREE YOU'VE MADE MY DAY :wub: :wub: :wub:

they are great what brilliant pictures best of luck :thumbsup:

Wonderful pics, beautiful pups....love the one where they're following dad. :)

gorgeous and yes my fave pic is the one followin dad its soooooo cute

It was lovely to see (and cuddle) Harvey, Ruby and Riley today not forgetting their lovely half brother Leo who looks like could step onto the track tomorrow he is in fantastic condition :thumbsup: .

Just uploading a few snaps

Beautiful pics Kathryn :wub: Like everybody else love the one of them behind there dad :thumbsup:

OH RILEY BOY YOU TAKE MY BREATH AWAY AND ROB'S BLINGS NOT BAD EITHER :wub: :wub: o:) o:) o:)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back