The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Rch/nch North 2 South X Connor's Lass

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Pups looks fab Kathryn, still swaying towards Ruby but i'm a sucker for dark brindles. Love the pic of the pair of them following Daddy Jack :wub:

Pups are now 12 weeks old. Ruby weighs 12lb 10oz and Harvey weighs 12lb 13oz.
Here are some more pictures of Ruby & Harvey for you Judith & Elise - as you can see they enjoyed themselves over the fields

DSC_0044.jpg

Daddy Jack taking them out to explore the world.

DSC_0018.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

It was all too much for them!!

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg
had a cuddle with RUBY & HARVEY yesterday they are beautiful sorry you missed out on your cuddles with IZZY & DUFFY but it was a busy day yesterday so left them at home

just saw kay today she was thrilled with response from leo to the racing and is now considering registering leo so that he can race another to the game me thinks

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Some new pics of Whisper (13lb 12oz) and Willow (13lb 10oz) :wub:

DSCF0716.jpg

DSCF0704.jpg

DSCF0626.jpg

DSCF0602.jpg

DSCF0592.jpg

LOVE THE NEW PICTURES PETE LOOKS LIKE THEY WON'T HAVE KERRI'ES STAND UP EARS THANK GOODNESS THEY ARE GORGEOUS CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM IN THE FLESH LOVE TO YOU ALL JUDITH XX

Some new pictures of Willow and Whisper, can't wait to see the ones of them out for walks :wub:

DSCF0731.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0753.jpg

DSCF0767.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt ...

DSCF0763.jpg

There's nothing as much fun as chewing a cushion or duvet up :lol: Bet they didn't get shouted at :wub:

Some new pictures of Willow and Whisper, can't wait to see the ones of them out for walks :wub:
DSCF0731.jpg

DSCF0739.jpg

DSCF0753.jpg

DSCF0767.jpg

Butter wouldn't melt ...

DSCF0763.jpg
(w00t) (w00t) like it looks just like our place when my two have done

they are really nice..butter wouldn't melt when there asleep.and they look right little sods,our pups are scrapping like hell,there's never a dull moment,good luck with them :thumbsup:

We took Harvey & Ruby to the beach for the first time at the weekend and they loved it

DSC_0907.jpg

DSC_1055.jpg

DSC_0761.jpg

DSC_0964.jpg

Ruby & Harvey having a game of tug of war....

DSC_0867.jpg

....and fun with the drift wood on the beach!

DSC_1047.jpg

DSC_0884.jpg

And finally all the dogs enjoying a paddle in the sea.

DSC_0987.jpg

Awwwww :wub: they're looking fantastic, can't wait to see them again :thumbsup:

CAN,T BELIEVE HOW MUCH HARVEY LOOKS LIKE HIS DAD, SO CUTE :wub: THEY ALL LOOK GREAT

BUT THEY'RE GETTING THEIR FEET WET ARE THESE REALLY KERRI'S PUPS OR HAVE YOU SWAPPED THEM FOR PUP ALIKES THEY CERTAINLEY HAVE THEIR PARENTS BALANCE NO LOST LEGS ON THIS PAIR LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THEM AGAIN LOVE TO YOU ALL :luck: :luck: :luck: TO YOU ALL FOR THE FUTURE KEEP THE PITURES COMING LOVE THEM

Don't forget to take YOUR camera out with you Pete. We've seen the sofa cushions, the kitchen units and the kennel. Now it's time to see the field ... with the pups of course :teehee:

great pics dogs look 2 b really enjoying themselves. looking forward to watching these babies grow up wont b long and they,ll b racing.

Willow

DSCF0809.jpg

Whisper (see Kay another one with that "demon ear"

DSCF0828.jpg

Having a run around

DSCF0871.jpg

DSCF0898.jpg

And finally Willow practicing rub downs ready for racing

DSCF0859.jpg

Also a quick GET WELL SOON to little Riley-pup who is feeling a little under the weather at the minute, not to worry though, medicine from the vets and extra TLC from the boys will soon have him right as rain :thumbsup:

Any more updates of the gang ? I have some pics of Wills and Whisp to put up.

Here are some more pictures of Ruby & Harvey for you Judith & Elise. I can't believe they are nearly six months old already.

DSC_2666.jpg

DSC_2665.jpg

DSC_2719.jpg

DSC_2284.jpg

DSC_2333.jpg

DSC_2488.jpg

DSC_2783.jpg

DSC_2787.jpg

How are rest of the litter doing?

Just got a few pics of Riley with his owners young boys, did a double take as I thought I was looking at Kerri as a pup with the brindle patch over one eye and ear. (w00t)

No recent pictures of Willow and Whisper but I hear that Whisp isn't expected to go above twenty pounds with Willow under twenty five pounds.

Can you tell I'm having issues with my laptop, the numbers don't work. :teehee:

The time has just flown by, I can't believe they will probably racing in a few months time. I am looking forward to Fordingbridge at the beginning of July and seeing Wills and Whisp in the flesh. :wub:

Ruby and Harvey are absolute stunners, Harvey definately has a 'Connors' expression, and I'm glad to see they both have standy uppy ears :-

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back