The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ruby

julie_s

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
JMwjFoRxt7.jpg

Here is a wee pic of Ruby :wub: taken from my phone (in a quiet moment on the bed!) I'll get more off the camera soon. If I can get her to stay still long enough to take some decent ones!

She arrived home on friday and she's just wonderful... Irene you have done a wonderful job with them, she's been completely clean in the house (amazing!) and you're right she's mad but very very cuddly... I'm trying to resist hugging 24/7

My neighbour has dropped off his lovely cocker spaniel with us for the morning and they're having a whale of a time in the living room just now.

more pics soon...

J

congrats on your first whippy :cheers: she looks lovely, Im sure you'll have lots of fun with her! and be warned....whippet are addictive! You wont stop at one! :lol:

Welcome to k9 , look forward to more pics :D

Awwww such a pretty girl :wub: :* Sounds like you having lots of fun! :D

She looks lovely!! Congraulations on your first whippet. I would have had Dolly for 9 months now and i wouldn't be without her!! Now i am waiting for my second. I wish you loads of fun and hapiness with her.

How lovely! She looks great! You have to know that there is no going back now........Whippets are addictive. :D

Aww she's really pretty :wub: Lots more piccies please

she looks gorgeous.... :wub: look forward to seeing more photos

welcome to k9....

Ahh so sweet and so addictive! (w00t)

You wont stop at one, ive got two!

She arrived home on friday and she's just wonderful... Irene you have done a wonderful job with them, she's been completely clean in the house (amazing!) and you're right she's mad but very very cuddly... I'm trying to resist hugging 24/7

My neighbour has dropped off his lovely cocker spaniel with us for the morning and they're having a whale of a time in the living room just now.

more pics soon...

awww thanks very much, sounds like she's settled in well. keep posting the pics

what a bonny thing she is :wub: :wub: more pics please :thumbsup:

Aww, she's a real little cutie :wub: :wub:

julie_s said:
View attachment 33833
Here is a wee pic of Ruby  :wub:   taken from my phone (in a quiet moment on the bed!)  I'll get more off the camera soon. If I can get her to stay still long enough to take some decent ones!

She arrived home on friday and she's just wonderful... Irene you have done a wonderful job with them, she's been completely clean in the house (amazing!)  and you're right she's mad but very very cuddly... I'm trying to resist hugging 24/7

more pics soon...

J

What a lovely colour.

she looks beautiful. :wub: :wub: :wub: i bet housework and everything else has gone out of the window for now! ;) puppies are such a lovely waste of time! :D :huggles:

Good Luck with Ruby :luck: , isnt it lovely when you first get that puppy home. :thumbsup: she is lovely btw :wub: :wub:

congratulations, she's lovely, looks well suited to her name :wub: :luck:

She's gorgeous, looks like my little girl Tally did when she was a bit younger. :*

A picture of Tally - tried to post it earlier at work, but didn't have the software to resize it. I just showed Ruby to my OH, he couldn't believe the resemblance to what Tally used to look like. Aren't they (Whippets) gorgeous?

Dogs_015a.jpg

julie_s said:
View attachment 33833
Here is a wee pic of Ruby  :wub:   taken from my phone (in a quiet moment on the bed!)  I'll get more off the camera soon. If I can get her to stay still long enough to take some decent ones!

She arrived home on friday and she's just wonderful... Irene you have done a wonderful job with them, she's been completely clean in the house (amazing!)  and you're right she's mad but very very cuddly... I'm trying to resist hugging 24/7

more pics soon...

J

What a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetie. :wub:

They are such lovely,loving dogs.

We`ve got two now!

The addictive stories you hear are true! :huggles:

I hope she gives you as much pleasure as ours give us.

Gavin. :cheers:

congrats on your first whippet

she is soooooooo cute :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back