The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Little Boy For Sale

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is it me or does this little fella look so sad laying there :(

Looks like they are keeping mum, he's a bit to cheap cheap i hope he finds a

good home and doesnt get brought for the wrong reasons.

AD HERE

He is a lovely whippet. Hope he finds a great home soon :wub:

aawww bless him, hope he finds a home soon :wub:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I MUST stop looking! Hopefully he'll find a nice home soon.

,,aww bless him he looks quite lonely...have just called the number on the ad to find out more but no reply....we might be able to offer him a loving home...have to wait and see. Its odd that the ad says mother can be seen..and yet they say they are rehoming him due to lack of open space?!

whippetlove said:
Its odd that the ad says mother can be seen..and yet they say they are rehoming him due to lack of open space?!
I thought that was a little odd too...... :luck: for the l'al man

Whippets do that sad look so well....but he does look well cared for and pampered...and if anything a tad overweight. I don't think it looks anything to worry about....

It's a shame they can't keep him, but I expect they have his best interests at heart/a good reason and he'll find a good home.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww someone....he needs a home....isnt he gorgeous. :wub: :wub:

1180593.jpg

He does look as though he has been used to a comfy sofa to lie on etc which only makes me worry more about him :( I can't imagine having to get rid of a dog which, if they have mum, they bred, and after 19 months! I always think it is hard enough to breed a litter and sell puppies even if you are very particular about the homes the puppies go to. I'm not being judgemental here, People have their own reasons for their actions.

Yes, I'm officially a total softie, I grew up with a Dad who bred and dealt in horses, didn't mean to say that I didn't cry every time a pony/horse was sold on. I still keep in touch with people I have sold my daughter's ponies to as she outgrew them, and worry about the ones I lost touch with.

:wub: aww i must stop look to ,i hope he find a lovely home :huggles:

whippetlove said:
,,aww bless him he looks quite lonely...have just called the number on the ad to find out more but no reply....we might be able to offer him a loving home...have to wait and see. Its odd that the ad says mother can be seen..and yet they say they are rehoming him due to lack of open space?!
Let us know how you get on :luck:

..no progress so far. I was at home all day yesterday and the number on the ad just kept ringing and ringing..which is another worry I even tried at 8pm still no joy. Its supposed to connect to thier number which is hidden...

i had someone looking for a whippet as a companion so i phoned today re this lad and couldnt get through either i emailed him and he rang me back

sounds genuine enough , the people i were looking for have got fixed up with a dog yesterday so they will not be going to see this lovely lad .

anyone want the guys no just pm me :thumbsup:

I hope someone gets in touch for the number...........it would be

lovely to see him rehomed with a K9'er :thumbsup:

AnnSa said:
I hope someone gets in touch for the number...........it would belovely to see him rehomed  with a K9'er  :thumbsup:

ive just given someone the number , i agree it would be lovely to see him go to a k9 home , he looks a lovely boy .

Brilliant...........lets hope something comes of it
crossfingers.gif

I have the number too so will keep trying to get through. We have a cat who is pretty dog wise but am a bit concerned as if he has never lived with cats how do you know if he is ok with them!!? Also am presuming he is entire and all of our males are neutered. I work at an animal hospital so getting him done wouldnt be a problem...as I feel this would make living with our existing males easier. I have fostered entire males before and there is always tension around the dogs..as I think they must smell different to neutered ones!?

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back