The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Little Boy For Sale

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Zephyr said:
So very pleased that he is in a lovely home with you :cheers:   - regards naming, I always give rescue dogs a completely different sounding name as sometimes they have bad associations with a previous name, and they always get used to it really quickly.

Maybe something to do with him being mainly white? - my white cat is called Dazzle. :wub:   Also love names like Fleet, Breeze, Echo etc. :thumbsup:

Very best of luck with him, what a lucky boy he is that you came along :luck:   :luck:

i agree when we got ollie he was called gizmo soon changed that ,anyway come on mrs were these blooming picys (w00t)

SO pleased he has found a lovely home, he really tugged at my heart strings as he reminded me so much of Casper with his colouring and the sad look on his face..... :wub: ........

Casper used to be called Kaz which I HATED, and after changing it it only took him a few days to start coming to call :wub: :wub: :wub: .

Looking forward to lots of pics of the wee chap :huggles: .

xxx

Thanks again..he was qquite restless during night and in end slept on my side of the bed on the floor. He has bonded with me quickly but have to be careful he doesnt get separation anxiety. Am at work tomorrow for a few hours and we may put the big crate up in livingroom so he doesnt feel lonely. he has met all the dogs now except merlin our big blue merlexgreyhound who has touched noses with him but became a bit grumpy. They are very close in age and this boy is entire which is perhaps causing issues. I dont mind leaving him entire but its down to whether the existing boys will fully accept him. The girls all think he is fab. he certainly knows how to charm them!!!! Hes a gentleman and really looking forward to seeing the whole personality of him come through.

Sorry no pics as yet have emailed them from my phone to my email but not come through as yet..so cant put on photobucket yet..so you will have to wait a bit longer!!!

emma

whippetlove said:
Sorry no pics as yet have emailed them from my phone to my email but not come through as yet..so cant put on photobucket yet..so you will have to wait a bit longer!!!emma

Not fair making us wait for photos!!! (w00t)

Im bumping this as I am DESPERATE to see pics of this lovely lad! :wub: :wub: :wub:

whippetlove said:
thanks everyone...he has now met a few of the hounds now and so far so good. just big hairy Merlin and pip our older lurcher...been fine with the cat too! He has had a little supper and is settling well. If he gets a bit insecure he puts his front legs on my lap and leans nto me..bless him1 He doesnt respond to Dwain and I dont balme him either but is responding already to Willow..perhaps we can shorten it to will!!!! :)
Have you named him yet?? just Id thought of Wilver too... :)

Congrats on your new arrival. Now hurry up already with the pics!!!! :lol:

I have a Willow here, my bitch. Her name gets shortened to Wills or Willy woo woo. I get a right laugh seeing the kids get all embarrassed at the park when I call out "Where's my Willy woo woo?!" (w00t) :lol:

WHAT.........no pic's :- "

cant wait to find out his new name :)

i wanted to change Gypsy's name, as i dont like it at all, but thought it would confuse her :blink: wanted to call her Winnie :D

Congratulations on getting him - he looks adorable and sounds like he has completely found himself a smashing home with you :huggles: What a lovely story :wub: :wub: any chance of seeing some photos????? :- " We are all soooooooooo impatient!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats fab news!! WE need to see pictures of the little one!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back