The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sad Little Boy For Sale

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
have spoken to the owner seems genuine enough. he lives with 2 cats and pretty much ignores them. He is vaccinated and chipped and great temprement. he said he was his daughters dog and she has moved out and isnt able to take him with her hence the reason to rehome him. He hasnt a bad bone in him although there has been a bit of unease between thier existing and older whippet and he said it hasnt been an easy decsion to make. Ok am taking a deep breath and about to talk to Oh and see if we can help this lad. He thinks he is about 23"to shoulder but not 100% on that!. will let you know what happens..fingers crossed. :)

Fingers crossed and :luck: good luck.He looks a handsome boy :thumbsup:

:luck: Yeh! fingers crossed like Nicky says.. :luck: He looks lovely. :huggles:

OOOh i hope it works out, he looks like a lovely little boy.

whippetlove said:
have spoken to the owner seems genuine enough. he lives with 2 cats and pretty much ignores them. He is vaccinated and chipped and great temprement. he said he was his daughters dog and she has moved out and isnt able to take him with her hence the reason to rehome him. He hasnt a bad bone in him although there has been a bit of unease between thier existing and older whippet and he said it hasnt been an easy decsion to make. Ok am taking a deep breath and about to talk to Oh and see if we can help this lad. He thinks he is about 23"to shoulder but not 100% on that!. will let you know what happens..fingers crossed. :)
Any updates? Hope it works out for you all :luck: :luck: :luck:

keep us posted , ive had to keep my 8 yr old away from the comp , she so wants a white whippet :wub:

i will get her a statue for her birthday :lol:

Do hope this works out for the little chap :thumbsup:

He sounds as though he will be easy to get along with o:)

good luck,hope hes the one for you :luck: :luck: :luck:

sharon a statue (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) love it :thumbsup:

whippetlove said:
any good news....yet?? :) :luck: :)

good news all..hes here with us!!!! :D Picked him up today at 1pm. he is extremely timid and nervous and it was quite a task to get him out of the car and into the house. However he is sitting here with me in my room whilst I type this. He is lovely with amaizing markings..minky brown and grey on Face and patches on body and amber/grey eyes. I have to say I have never seen such a fat whippet in my life!!!!!!!!! :blink:

we have not introduced him yet to our hounds but they know hes here and as does he. He is a poppet and once he has lost weight and got fit well he is stunning already. Hes a big boy standing at 23" to shoulders but definately a whippet no less! His pads are very soft so I dont think he has been walked for a long time. His teeth are good and has bright eyes and very alert. His coat is in good condition too. Have no regrets about having him..and he needed to be out of where he was. He wasnt at all bonded with the owner but did come up to me as I sat on the floor and sniffed my ears and hair and face..whicch I take as a good sign! His name is DB and they were calling him Dwain!! I dont think so...Willow maybe??? We will see how his character unfolds in time. he is going to need a great deal of patience, kindness and time before this lad is himself but we are prepared to put all the effort in!

So at last we have a whippet boy and am over the moon..... :)) will post pics in a bit...

Emma.x and Willow aka DB.xxxx

(w00t) aww thats fab news cant wait to see some piccys :cheers:

hey congratulations :cheers:

the very best of luck with him :luck: and yep a new name is in order i think !!! dwaine :x

:) I'm sure he will soon settle in, sounds like he needed to find you. :luck: :luck: to you all.

AAAFUN.gif
Im so glad you have him
gold_stars.gif

:thumbsup: thats great news ,im sure you will enjoy him loads :wub: :huggles:

Wonderful news - a really happy ending :D :wub: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back