The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Scarletfair Puppies

I keep looking for news - tonight?? Fingers crossed for a happy mum and a lovely litter :luck: :luck: :luck:

Thinking of you Helen and Lottie :luck: :luck: for the imminent birth - hope all goes well :huggles:

3 pups :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Karen said:
C'mon, give her a squeeze :D
:lol: :lol: Very tempting!

Gutted I'm going to miss all the updates on here as I'm off on hols tonight :( and :D

GOOD LUCK TO LOTTIE :luck: :luck: :luck: C'mon girl we know you can do it!!

Good luck Lottie :luck: :cheers:

looking forward to seeing more puppies. :wub: :wub:

I love it when we are all waiting for a litter to arrive, I think I have this medical condition called 'passive whelping', when we are waiting for a litter I keep having to check to see if there is any news yet when I should be working.

Good Luck Lottie and Helen, I'll check again soon.

Jenny

Good luck to you and Lottie. :thumbsup: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on Lttie ,Are you holding on for full term :huggles: :huggles: We want to see your babies :wub: :wub:

:b Hmmm... my bitch Gloria looked exactly like Lottie one the end...and... she had only one boy, very sweet one boy :- "

I cross the fingers Lottie will get minimum two babies... :)

I think Lottie is enjoying keeping the whole of k9 waiting - it's a ladies perogative to be late :lol: :lol:

hey dolly, any sign of baby Lotties yet? :)

Well the latest update is..................................................

they aint here yet...................

dolly said:
Well the latest update is..................................................

they aint here yet...................

Cor, that was nasty, I got all excited then (w00t)

Come on Helen give her a good curry and a run round the block :teehee:

No Lottie you take your time :huggles: and see what tomorrow brings ..........................

o:) ;) o:) o:) :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back