The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Select Just One Whippet

ANOTHER ONE OF MY FAVOURITES,CH.ELEVENCHARM ZOLA AT TURNSTONE

Ch Welstar Royal Mint, but unable to put up a picture, can anyone help.

Jenny

Ch Selinko Another Lady - correct size, graceful and so very sound

Gill

ps - and of course, my own Woody!

ozzy said:
Posted for Saraquele....CH.Silkstone Jewell in the Crown
Joy was a lovely girl too :wub: , apart from being a 100% escape artist (w00t) , a sad loss to the british breeding programme :( and whippets as a whole ,IMO although not my ALL time fav , shes def , on the shortlist . I will have to find pics of my AT favs later :huggles:

I will have to think a bit harder about this but one that springs to mind Is

Ch Mithirander Panning for gold. (Sorry No picture)

I've got loads of favourites, I'm sure I will be adding more as I think of them :- "

Can't do photos I'm afraid, but of the dogs I've seen in the flesh, I love Ch Spyanfly Say its Bardo :wub: , she has elegance with power, like a Thoroughbred racehorse, a beautiful head and neck, length, floating movement and a beautiful coat and colour :wub:

I love her dad too, Ch Spyanfly Say no More, I only saw him as a veteran but I thought he was stunning, and what a wonderful rapport with Pauline :thumbsup:

I also love Ch Standard Lady of Falconcrag, I think she is so elegant and feminine and saw her again recently when she was shown in veteran. Lovely :wub:

Of the ones I haven't seen except for photos, I love Ch Dyanne Dondelayo (think I got the name right :blink: ) She looked to be a very feminine, elegant Whippet as well :thumbsup:

I'm sure there will be more that spring to mind :oops:

Liz and the Monellis

My choice would have to be the Famous Birkonbrae Sisters Campaigned by Patsy Gilmour & Bred by Barbara Anderson-Illingsworth....Ch.Birkonbrae Forever Love & Ch.Birkonbrae Everlastin Love. They represent, to me, everything a Whippet should be, Balanced, elegent, grace of Outline & unmistakable quality.Simply, Classic Whippet Bitches.

Ch.Birkonbrae Forever Love

Forever_Love.jpg

o:) Mine would have to be Dolly :) Ch Sportingfield Winged Dove over Dumbriton

She is of perfect size, she has quality and she excells in breed type, and her movement is sos sound when viewed from all angles.

She can sit on my sofa anyday :wub:

The Birkonbrae Bitches are My choice too, Beautiful :wub: :wub:

alfie said:
I also love Ch Standard Lady of Falconcrag, I think she is so elegant and feminine and saw her again recently when she was shown in veteran. Lovely :wub:
Liz and the Monellis

Oohh...yes...I loved her too. Does anyone have a photo? I remember her winning some champ shows back in 2001/2, and seeing photos of her on Higham. Can't find them now. :(

dolly said:
o:) Mine would have to be Dolly :)   Ch Sportingfield Winged Dove over Dumbriton
She is of perfect size, she has quality and she excells in breed type, and her movement is sos sound when viewed from all angles.

She can sit on my sofa anyday  :wub:

Oops...I missed off the Ch. in my reference :oops:

Dusilla said:
Oh there are (and has been) so many wonderful whippets that it is very difficult to name just a few :) . But here are some of my favorites:

Ch. Marchpast Silent Wings over Salatini

silentwings.jpg

Ch. Nutshell of Nevedith

Am Ch. Delacreme de la Renta

Am Ch. Sporting Fields Clansman

I have had whippets before & whippets since BUT, Nina (Ch Marchpast Silent Wings Over Salatini) was (& is) "one in a million".

In the ring, for me, she had it all conformation, movement, elegance, presence, style, she was a "once in a lifetime" 8)

My all time favourites are Ch Bohem Age of Innocence (pictured).

Ch. Delacreme de la Renta, Ch Bohem All about Eve & Ch Bohem of Thee i Sing.

Bohem_Age_of_Innocence.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it also has to be Dolly, Ch Sportingfield Winged Dove Over Dumbriton. She just took my breath away the first time I saw her. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back