The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Contest Share a picture of your dog with us! (win prize)

Harri would agree on the clothes thing. He's not a big fan of them either.

My mum once bought a frilly girly dress made for dogs and even a pink tutu, Lady HATED them! I even tried to get her to wear a Christmas santa hat back in 2016's winter fest but she wasn't going to tolerate it. Lady can't stand doggie clothes, my cats growing up however LOVED being dressed up because it kept them warm, they were all weird, even in the summer my cats would sunbathe or sleep on cars. The cats loved being warm. I put Figaro 2nd in a t-shirt, I was worried she'd hate it but when I took it off, she stared it and me and meowed so I put it back on and she was strutting in it and when I tried taking it off her again, she kept crying and clawing at the shirt so I had to let her wear it.

Animals have such interesting personalities, it reminds me of what they were like in their past lives if they were humans. X'D

Jasper was a bit tired for posing after his morning walk...

39760410891_9c2bf0fb66_c.jpg

(That green thing above his back is a bit of chewed tennis ball.)

And then when he did shift himself, once he'd sniffed my treats he wouldn't hold the sign for more than a millisecond, so I had to settle for him targeting it with his paw...

39760412801_c866e88a6a_c.jpg

Ha I love it @JudyN - Is it even worth it if it hasn't be stood on!? Thank you for the photos!

Jasper was a bit tired for posing after his morning walk...

39760410891_9c2bf0fb66_c.jpg

(That green thing above his back is a bit of chewed tennis ball.)

And then when he did shift himself, once he'd sniffed my treats he wouldn't hold the sign for more than a millisecond, so I had to settle for him targeting it with his paw...

39760412801_c866e88a6a_c.jpg

Is Jasper a Lurcher or Whippet?

you have just a couple more days to get your entries in!

How on earth am I going to chose, they’re all amazing! :D

Today's the day everyone!

You have a few more hours to get any photo's in!

The time has arrived to announce the winner of our photo competition!
A MASSIVE thank you to all of you who took part. I had a lot of fun looking through all of your photo's. What a great bunch of dogs you all have!

dogforumuk collage.jpg

It was impossible to decide the winner so we used the classic 'pull out of the hat' technique!

and the winner is......

and the winner is.png

@Sezzy please can you inbox me your address or you can email me at contact@dogforum.co.uk - well done!

Bit late to the party but no wifi in the French alps all week - Congratulations Sezzy! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back