The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Shes Got A Name

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ok she now has a name psycho lil aka lily :lol: well shes settled in realy well she went into her cage last night on her own and fell asleep so i closed the door and thats were she stayed till 7this morning ,well chuffed with her :D she an absolute psycho nutty as a box off frogs :lol: the boy adore her tia is slowly coming around to her to ,she was very good today and had her first pee and poop outside :D all rest of the time on training pad so potty training is good so far ,kept forgetting to say how old she is ,she 12 weeks old bought her new bed and some smaller toys and some jumpers today to which she loved ,ok heres somore pics :D

DSCF1989.jpg

DSCF1981.jpg

DSCF1964.jpg

DSCF1963.jpg

DSCF1961.jpg

DSCF1960.jpg

look at blues face he just adores her :wub:

DSCF1959.jpg

DSCF1953.jpg

more to come

I just love her , she is so cute and tiny and such a gorgeous colour !

Lily is a great name for her , she really suits it :D

lilly really suits her :wub: :wub:

her colouring looks so similar to blue, beautifull :wub:

:huggles: :huggles:

I'm so pleased you have called her Lily - it was one of my favourites. I think it really suits her. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

She looks so dinky in the photo with Blue looking at her. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Glad she is settling in well.

Bless her little heart she so sweet :lol:

With a grand-daughter called Lily i have to say i like the name lol

Aww lily is just too darn cute :wub: :wub: :wub:

i thought we was going to see some modeling in her new attire :*

Blue and Lily look besotted with each other, she's going to be well miffed when she doesn't grow as big as him!!

Congratulations on your beautiful new baby, she is absolutely georgous and a real stunner. I am lucky enough to own a Francole Italian myself and they are the happiest and healthiest little babies ever. She will bring you so much love and joy and many an early morning wake up call!!

As everyone has said she is just too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She has settled in so well :) Keep the pictures coming :thumbsup:

:) wow what a cutie!!!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm iggies mad???? no they arent , WE ARE lol , enjoy nicky , you deserve it xxxx

So cute!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Blue obviously thinks he has become a daddy :D

Lily does suit her ...... my Ella was called Lily before I got her but it didn't seem right so I altered it but kept the "L" sound :thumbsup:

I must call in and see her ....... I'm coming past your door (near enough) on 5th August :D

Nicky, Lily is beautiful, and wherever she came from may she bring you many years of joy.

I know nothing about Iggy's but since joining K9 I've certainly learnt that Iggy threads on these forums can get very heated ... Nicky has been through a lot lately and deserves to have this thread unsullied by argument. Perhaps those who want to debate the breeding practices of certain kennels could start another thread.

Annie

Nicky, Lily is beautiful, and wherever she came from may she bring you many years of joy.
I know nothing about Iggy's but since joining K9 I've certainly learnt that Iggy threads on these forums can get very heated ... Nicky has been through a lot lately and deserves to have this thread unsullied by argument. Perhaps those who want to debate the breeding practices of certain kennels could start another thread.

Annie
Hear Hear!! :thumbsup:

Nicky I hope you had a good night with Lily, I am desperate to know what time she gets you up in the moring as mine is rather an early riser. I have taken to getting up and bringing her into bed with me - I know I know I can hear you all sighing, but in my defense you cannot beat an iggie snuggle to set you up for the day. :)

lily is absolutley adorable nicky im sure poppy is looking down on you all and sending her approval :wub: :wub:

Nicky she is lovely and Blue is such a gem isnt he, you can tell he just adores her. I wish you all the best with Lilly and I know she will be spoilt rotten like all your dogs are. Keep the photos coming :)

I cannot comment on her breeding as I do not know the breeders, I truly hope Nina is mistaken. That little girl has found a fantastic home with you and I wish you many years of happyness with her :huggles:

blimey i have just read back :eek: nothing anyone says surprises me anymore :angry: nicky i just hope she brings you lots of happiness it looks like she has already x :))

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back