The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Should Trac Be Free?

Should trac have been let out of k9 jail?

• Yes poor trac didnt deserve it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No trac has been asking for it

• Clair should do Trac's time (its all clairs fault anyway)

• Trac and Clair both deserve the slammer

• June should do Trac and Clairs time

• Total voters
june and tina at the racing today :- "

meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
don't you start

clair you cant blame me, i didnt force people to vote the way they did, so its not my fault o:) o:)

:huggles:

I think I can Katie...votes aside...you were jolly encouraging of June last night to ban me...so you aint getting out of that one misses (w00t)

who? me? o:)

june needed no encouraging last night, she enjoyed watching you two suffer :devil:

(i did too) :- " (w00t) :lol: :lol:

k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
don't you start

clair you cant blame me, i didnt force people to vote the way they did, so its not my fault o:) o:)

I think I can Katie...votes aside...you were jolly encouraging of June last night to ban me...so you aint getting out of that one misses (w00t)

june needed no encouraging last night, she enjoyed watching you two suffer :devil:

Well you're both just mean old bags then, cause I wasn't having quite so much fun :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
meddling said:
k4tie-d said:
don't you start

Well you're both just mean old bags then, cause I wasn't having quite so much fun :angry:

clair k4tie will keep ,she got me chuck out again :angry:

judys not posted yet with our fate clair :- " reckon we have got off scott free (w00t)

well i have been informed of our fate and its very nice thank you Judy :- "

:sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back