The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sienna Video Update Time, In The Snow

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thankyou to all the people who send me pm's asking how Sienna is getting on it means a lot :huggles: here a little video to show what she's been doing today I think she will always be a bit wonky with her leg but it doesnt stop her doing anything :wub:

It so good to see Sienna, she looks very happy, fit, fast, scatty and still very much at the centre of your gang - nothing much looks to have changed for her other than a bit of a floppy leg :wub: Thanks for putting it on Lesley :D

doesnt she look like shes having fun, :wub: :wub:

i have been wondering for a while how she is getting on :huggles:

its good to see she is doing so well :huggles:

Awwwwwwwww Lesley,what a wonderful sight to see the lovely Sienna :wub: :wub: I,m so please she is doing so well :thumbsup: She is so lucky to have a caring,loving family to love and care for her and that goes a long way :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

How fantastic to see Sienna running around & enjoying life again, wonderful! :D

It's amazing how they adapt when they have a slight disability. Heart warming stuff, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! WHAT A GIRL!!! :wub: :wub:

silly numpty :clown:

This video hasnt half made me smile after having a well and truely crappy day.

Love to you all xxx

Such an achievement and such a special little girl :wub:

Thank you for posting this, Lesley. It is truly lovely to see such an amazing video of Sienna :thumbsup:

Oh my ... Sienna has come a long way hasn't she. It's great to see her so active and full of life :D

Lesley its brilliant to see her... and just look at her go.. :sweating: .that is not bothering her one little bit is it..

Shes been a real fighter and all your hard work has paid off....lovely to see.

Aww bless her :wub: Sienna looks like shes having a great time , well done you and youre family for not giving up on her :thumbsup:

Awww lesley that video bought tears to my eyes bless her little heart, she and you are amazing you must be very proud,

Hope to see you all soon,

cara,xx

Wow she has come such a long way :)

Well done Sienna, its wonderful to see her able to run and have fun :thumbsup:

Every credit to you, you must be so happy for her, :wub: :wub: :wub: its wonderful that she has such a loving and devoted owner . x

Oh that does your heart good :wub: what a good girl! I was wondering how she was getting on. She's full of beans eh and it doesn't seem to hold her back at all, good on you for your dedication and perseverance(sp).

:D Well just look at her go! :lol: Thats fantastic Lesley - youve done a brilliant job with her :huggles: Hope Ill meet her soon ;)

wow, she's amazing, how great to see her enjoying the snow like that, well done to you all !!

What a girl that Sienna is :huggles:

A little star.

What a lovely video. It's wonderful seeing how she has improved. You must be so pleased!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back