The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Signature Photos

zilloot

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi folks

How do you make the line of photos some people have as their signature? Or how do you make the special ones with fancy lettering?

Thanks

zilloot said:
Hi folksHow do you make the line of photos some people have as their signature?  Or how do you make the special ones with fancy lettering?

Thanks

i use photobucket for mine,if you do use it then you need to download your pics you want to use using the thumbnail upload option which is just under the browse button,once you have uploaded them then you copy and paste onto your edit sig part,to make them in a straight line like mine dont put any spaces between each pic.

hope that makes sense :thumbsup:

I was a photobucket as well Fiona :)

I downsized mine, then uploaded it to Photobucket.

I have another one on another forum like this - which I did on Paint Shop Pro - then uploaded it onto photobucket.

collageavatarsmaller.jpg

just checking my photos are added to my signature

You need to use the IMG code that apppears underneath your photo in photobucket, just copy it and paste it into your signature on k9

Fancy lettering is often done via a suite such as Glittermaker & the signatures are usually made in Photoshop.

Mine is nothing special but I added Jaspa to Meg's photo in photohop, added their names, uploaded it to photobucket then pasted into signature.

Tracey X

Oooh, thank you for this thread - I've just done a signature strip :lol: at last :- "

~Helen~ said:
Oooh, thank you for this thread - I've just done a signature strip :lol: at last :- "
Lovely signature strip of your three Helen. :wub: :wub: :wub:

I had wondered how to do this too, so thanks for this thread. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back