The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skokloster (tammsvik) Sighthound Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
raghammar said:
~JO~ said:
dolly said:
Meandi Chase the Dream
Wow - so much like Louis :huggles: Thanks Helen :D

Heres a little picture of Lou at 7 months so he looks quite immature, I need to take some more seeing that he is a year this friday :cheers:

What a very nice dog you have - congratulations!

Good luck with him in the future!

/Stefan

Thank you Stefan :D

Avalonia said:
I'd love it if you post results, as they become available! 
Lanny Morry

Lanny, were you asking Jo to post Louis's results as they become available or were you looking for the Vasteras results? The latter are posted earlier in the thread.

Lana.

Judging should be well under way by now. Any results? :sorcerer:

Adagio love supreme just went winner of Champion Class.

Nenne Runsten judged the dogs and BIS, Jackie Bourdin the bitches

Best Dog and SBIS Ch. Sobresalto POURQUOI PAS :cheers:

Best Bitch and BOS Ch. Siprex SIRI :cheers:

The rest I am sorry but I don't know much: "Robbie" Adagio Love Supreme Best Dog 2 :thumbsup: , Mojo's daughter Adagio Rosebud winner of Intermediate and Best Bitch 4 :huggles: :cheers: ...

We'll have to be more patient... :b

CRW_1529_BIS_500.jpg

Well :- " I think I was given wrong information this looks like BIS was awarded to Sobresalto Jamiroquai and not Pourquoi Pas!!!

So BIS Ch. Sobresalto Jamiroquai :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Space around the rings (between tents and rings) were almost nonexistent :(

Hope you all enjoyed these few pictures! :)

Morgan said:
Well  :- " I think I was given wrong information this looks like BIS was awarded to Sobresalto Jamiroquai and not Pourquoi Pas!!!

Does anyone have handy information on who the sire and dam of the BIS and BOS winning whippets are? I think looking at my records that there is likely a lot of Airescot behind the Siprex dog but I have positively nothing on the Sobresalto dog.

As a pedigree fanatic any help you can give me as to sire and dam of any/all of the winning dogs would be hugely appreciated!

Lanny Morry

Hi Lanny,

As Canada is a long way to Europe :- " I put the link to the Sobresalto site

http://www.sobresalto.it/

Not only they have their Sobresalto's whippets they bred, but own also Airescot and Du Manoir de la Grenouillere.

Airescot Gold Field stayed a long time at their kennel in Italy before returning back to Canada, where he died in the beginning of this year

Congrats to the winners :cheers:

Avalonia said:
Morgan said:
Well  :- " I think I was given wrong information this looks like BIS was awarded to Sobresalto Jamiroquai and not Pourquoi Pas!!!

Does anyone have handy information on who the sire and dam of the BIS and BOS winning whippets are? I think looking at my records that there is likely a lot of Airescot behind the Siprex dog but I have positively nothing on the Sobresalto dog.

As a pedigree fanatic any help you can give me as to sire and dam of any/all of the winning dogs would be hugely appreciated!

Lanny Morry

Siprex Siri is by CH. Adagio Spending My time with You, out of CH. Siprex Maja.

Jamiro is by CH. Showstar Just Me, out of Astridvarnay ( Paris Panther is at least 3 times in the first 4 generations ).

Congrats to the winners, well done :cheers:

Thanks for posting the pictures Malin. :thumbsup: Wow, how beautiful whippets! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations to the winners and to all who did well! :cheers:

Well done all , Thanks for the pics Malin :huggles: , did you miss me :- " :lol:

I hope Margaret Dixon had a great time judging pups and juniors :cheers: , Im sure we will hear all about it when she comes home

Saturday's results found on the Finnish Whippet Club Forum :thumbsup:

Best Dog BIS Sobesalto Jamiroquai (Showstar Just Me X Astrid Varnay)

BD2- Adagio Love Supreme (Carry On Pastrami X Flic Flac Kiss Of Love)

BD3- Courthbourne Ramazotti (Airescot Ruby Rascal X Papermoon's Parisian Mam'Sell)

BD4- Signum Rufolo (Sporting Fields Jazz Fest X Signum Tintarella Di Luna)

BD5- Courthborne Jokers-Elohir (Albicans Joker X Couthborne Skarleth)

Best Bitch BOS- Siprex Siri (Adagio Spending My Time with You X Siprex Maja)

BB2- Macbelles Driving Miss Daisy (Lorricbrook Bandleader X Bluestreak Brown Eyed Girl)

BB3- Siprex Stina (sister to Best Bitch)

BB4- Adagio Rosebud (Taraly Stairway To Heaven X Adagio True Love)

BB5- Sobresalto Rendez Vous (Sobresalto Jamiroquai X Airescot Justina Casagli)

Now still waiting for today's results :- "

Sunday's Winners

J Bourdin judged the dogs + BOB

N Runsten judged the bitches

Margaret Dixon judged the Juniors

BOB: Adagio Love Supreme (Carry On Pastrami X Flic Flac Kiss Of Love)

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumbsup:

BOS: Sobresalto Rendez Vous (Sobresalto Jamiroquai X Airescot Justina Casagli)

:cheers: (Well I hope it's her, it's a Sobesalto anyway :b :- " :lol: )

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back