The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skokloster (tammsvik) Sighthound Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I know what you are saying Caroline, many years ago I was asked if Badger could be sent to Sweden , but the thought alone ,of sending him me brought me to tears . Im sure some dogs are fine `on holiday ` , but some really do not adjust well , Its each to his/her own I think .

I know Tammara loves Mojo as Ive seen the rappor (sP) they have . But perhaps hes like a lot of whippies , as long as they are fed they are happy .......perhaps DJ took a while to settle cos he couldnt understand what you were saying :- " :cheers:

Ronan on the other hand is a real`MUMMYs BOY :huggles:

Some of mine go to a friends when Im away and suffer no weight loss at all . :- " whereas Fleur does , :( but I cant leave her here when Im away as she howls for her mummy :eek: . Luckily shes easy to put the weight back on .

playawhile said:
dessie said:
Morgan said:
Thank you Malin :huggles: , my boy :wub:   :wub:   :wub: oh I miss him so much...

I am just going to ask a question here, purely out of curiousity. If you miss him so much why did you let him go??? I am not just singling you out here, Tamara, I would ask the same question of anyone who lets a dog go 'on loan'. Personally, I could not do it, I have been asked if I would let my Ronan go and I refused. I can understand if you are going to re-home a dog completely but to let one go for a short time and have them back??? :unsure:

Hi!

Can you explain why you can't understand that Tamara has let her dog go to Finland a couple of months? (maybe a new thread should have been started for this discussion?)

Personally I find it very generous of her letting her dog be available for breeders in Finland!! (and neighbouring countries!!)

Henrik Härling

I agree Henrik, if it wasnt for people like Tamara, I wouldnt have Jungle or Iris, both sired by great dogs visiting Italy and Denmark. I am not saying I could do the same , or that it is easy, but it just gives the breed so much . I was told that the BIS junior on Saturday in Mariefred was a son of Milo, he was last year BIS Puppy.. Another lovely dog who would not be here if people was not willing to part with their loved pet and high quality studdogs, and imo Finland cut not ask for anything better than Mojo, he is a super dog.

Rudi Brandt

If I hadnt let Indy(Silkstone Mystic) go to Belgium there would be no Emilie. A copule of people used Indy in the UK but his biggest sucesses have been abroad. I had every faith in Katia and Vincent and he certainly didnt suffer as a result of going abroad. Horses for courses I suppose.

Quite a few people enquired after him for stud but were always persuaded to go to the latest popular stud dog instead.

Jan Doherty said:
If I hadnt let Indy(Silkstone Mystic) go to Belgium there would be no Emilie. A copule of people used Indy in the UK but his biggest sucesses have been abroad. I had every faith in Katia and Vincent and he certainly didnt suffer as a result of going abroad. Horses for courses I suppose.Quite a few people enquired after him for stud but were always persuaded to go to the latest popular stud dog instead.

And a BIG thank you for that. If Silkstone Mystic didnt go to Belgium, I would not have had the pleasure of owning his son DK.CH. Fin. CH Special Reserve Du Haras De Helios, himself a great showdog and sire of many Champions.

dessie said:
Morgan said:
Thank you Malin :huggles: , my boy :wub:   :wub:   :wub: oh I miss him so much...

I am just going to ask a question here, purely out of curiousity. If you miss him so much why did you let him go??? I am not just singling you out here, Tamara, I would ask the same question of anyone who lets a dog go 'on loan'. Personally, I could not do it, I have been asked if I would let my Ronan go and I refused. I can understand if you are going to re-home a dog completely but to let one go for a short time and have them back??? :unsure:

Well Dessie whether you believe me or not I really miss him and still I let him go to Kirsi and Timo. When Kirsi and Timo asked me if ever I would consider sending Mojo to Finland I first thought no I can't, I can't be without my boy... But then I started to think about it. I thought about it a long time before giving the answer. My dogs live with me just like members of the family, they sleep on couches, beds and are always around us. Kirsi and Timo's dogs live just like mine and I knew Mojo will be very well with them. There is No Way for me to letting a dog go if the dogs don't live pet life above all.

Mojo has some progeny doing already quite well in Scandinavia and with more to come I thought that maybe it would be good that People who see his progeny can see him as well. When I finally said yes, before his departure I was still thinking did I make a mistake? Will he be ok etc...

Then Mojo arrived in Finland and settled in so well that it was even a bit frustrating for me who miss him so much :lol: but I was very happy to see him so fine. I am in touch everyday with Timo and Kirsi and I see Mojo on the webcam everyday and I can tell you I know this dog extremely well and he is really feeling fine. Most of the time when Timo and I chat on the messenger Mojo is on the couch like that:

homeaway1by.jpg

Mojo will come back in a couple of weeks now and I am eagerly waiting to hug him again. Dessie I am not saying what I did was easy because for me really it wasn't but I guess any people who have seen Mojo with Timo and Kirsi could say he is really fine. The only one who wasn't so fine was me :b Believe me or not.

But now let me ask you a question: you didn't ask anything when Ch Colloney Silver Gigolo was sent to Australia? Or when Adagio Love Supreme was sent to England? There are many examples... Why?

frontrun said:
playawhile said:
dessie said:
Morgan said:

Hi!

Can you explain why you can't understand that Tamara has let her dog go to Finland a couple of months? (maybe a new thread should have been started for this discussion?)

Personally I find it very generous of her letting her dog be available for breeders in Finland!! (and neighbouring countries!!)

Henrik Härling

I agree Henrik, if it wasnt for people like Tamara, I wouldnt have Jungle or Iris, both sired by great dogs visiting Italy and Denmark. I am not saying I could do the same , or that it is easy, but it just gives the breed so much . I was told that the BIS junior on Saturday in Mariefred was a son of Milo, he was last year BIS Puppy.. Another lovely dog who would not be here if people was not willing to part with their loved pet and high quality studdogs, and imo Finland cut not ask for anything better than Mojo, he is a super dog.

Rudi Brandt

Thank you Rudi for Mojo :huggles: :wub: and for understanding my point of view.

Also to Henrik :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
Does anyone have full class results? :cheers:

Thank you Morgan (Whippet 4 ever here) for posting full results on the Swedish whippet Club :huggles: :thumbsup:

Sundays Results:

Babyklass dogs

1 Aaniston Fishing Waiting Wishing, hp

2 Tappinskis Dull and Dozy, hp

3 Aaniston Lurking in Cow-Moo-Flage

4 Dulcameras Amazing Apollon

R Amaklinjas Burning Love

Brennas Othello

Memoars Pilgrim

Lawtons Missionary Man, deltog ej

Babyklass bitches

1 Courtborne Walk The Line, hp Baby BOB, BIS2

2 Per-Mobile Real Thing, hp

3 Per-Mobile Read My Lips

4 Aaniston Few And Far Between, hp

R Amaklinjas Power Of Love, hp

Aanistons Later With Jools Holland

Amaklinjas Crazy In Love

Courtborne Ring Of Fire

Emanatio’s Dancing With Pendahr

Lawtons Sweet Dreams

Lawtons Whos That Girl

My Pride Fiona Van Avenida

Per-Mobile Raja The Red Roomie

Replica’s Black Pussycat

Tappinskis Dazzling Daylight

Puppy dogs

1 Farytail The Fragrance Of Gold, hp

2 Twyborn Tzigane, hp

3 The Rattigan’s Eye Of The Tiger, hp

4 Twyborn Trojka

R Swaara Freewheelin Franklin

Adagio Yantar

Puppy bitches

1 Adagio Captured Sunshine, hp, Best Puppy, BIS-4

2 Siprex Vilde, hp

3 Tappiskis Christmas Carol, hp

4 Airescot Black & White Girl

R Air-Exhibit Janice Joplin

Kat nr 723, oplac

Ex Officios Epic Fantazy, deltog ej

Junior Dogs

1 Signum Rufolo, CK, 5th Best Dog, Junior BIS

2 Adagio Court Jester, CK

3 Barnesmore Tiger Orchid, CK

4 Burn Sienna Rush Street, CK

R Whiptails Salt’n Pepper

Carry On Diesel Dream, oplac

Catskills After Dark, oplac

Per-Mobile Quick Of Sight, oplac

Sobers Finnbar, oplac

Softouch Little Big Man, oplac

Tappinskis Blimey What A Blotch, oplac

Burnt Sienna Michigan Avenue, VG

Courtborne Jokers-Elrohir, VG

Mac Bells Design For Leaving, VG

Meandi Chase The Dream, VG

Per-Mobile Ozzy On The Island, VG

Intermediate Dogs

1 Mac Bells Citizen Kane, CK, 3rd Best Dog, Intermediate BOB, BIS3

2 Forgetmenot Flying Star, CK

3 Fanfares Special Export, CK

4 Aaniston Best Friends Are Forever, CK

R Siprex Tobias, hp

Adagio Greatest Love of All, hp

Gomorronsols Fyrmästare På Capri, hp

Hot Isle Imperial Irelander, hp

Mac Bells Calling All Grils, hp

Per-Mobile Name Me Ollie, hp

Twyborn Orlando, hp

Albicans Lexus, VG

Balzac Matteo, VG

Redlock Justus, VG

Twyborn Seven Waves Away, VG

Librium’s Blue Bayou, deltog ej

Twin Hills Chateau Calon, deltog ej

Working Dog

SLCCH Pompeca’s Irish Love Time, deltog ej

Open Dogs

1 Ch Librium’s Quiet On The Set, CK, Best Dog 2, CC and New Swedish Champion

2 Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidane, CK

3 Ch Sobresalto Jamiroquai, CK

4 Bluestreak Burberry, CK

R Khalibadh Solglimt, CK

Aaniston Ten Thousand Maniacs, oplac

Amaklinjas Season Of Passion, oplac

Bokellas Ron Weasley, oplac

Courtborne Jazz-Frodo, oplac

Courtborne Keyzers Farmiir, oplac

Ch Dumbriton Casting Stone, oplac

Feeorin Go To Bed Sleepy Head, oplac

Leyenda’s Vento Di Baguio, oplac

Per-Mobile I Insist, oplac

Siprex Nicolas, oplac

Ch Sobresalto Pourguoipas, oplac

Starrys Castanj, oplac

Tappinskis Attention To Me, oplac

Wolf Tone Cosimo, oplac

Åbrinkens Briam Apo Azzar, oplac

Airescot Wintertide, VG

Courtborne Jazz-Gandalf, VG

Fornix Isak, VG

Champion Dogs

1 Ch Adagio Love Supreme, CK, BEST DOG AND BOB

2 Ch Suna Regens Blossoms Keyzer, CK, best dog 4

3 Ch Carry On Lonely-Hearts Racketeer, CK

4 Ch Taraly Stairway To Heaven, CK

R Courtborne Ramazotti, CK

Ch Per-Mobile Jack Blunt, CK

Ch Aaniston Afternoon And Coffespoon, CK

Ch Adagio Ta Moko, CK

Ch Tintavon Espen Keyzerson, CK

Ch Courtborne Sir Duncan, oplac

Ch Khalibadh Majsol, oplac

Ch Leyendas Spongebobsquarepants, oplac

Ch Peperone Parahandy, oplac

Ch Per-Mobile Just Red, oplac

Ch Starrys Bennerman, oplac

Ch Adagio No Regrets, deltog ej

Ch Albicans Joker, deltog ej

Ch Samanthas Stanley Cash, deltog ej

Veteran Dogs

1 Ch Paper Moon’s Patrimony, CK

2 Ch Carry On Pastrami, CK

3 Per-Mobile Yeoman, CK

4 Fornix Härbert, hp

Junior Bitches

1 Whiptails Milk’n Honey, CK

2 Play A While Goldings Sommerhop Ale, CK

3 Mac Bells Driving Miss Daisy, CK

4 Signum Ninfa, CK

R Tappinskins Babe You Are Pretty, CK

Albicans Mamma Mia, CK

Courtborne Jokers-Hildegard, CK

Adagio On The Riviera, oplac

Bokellas Eevee, oplac

Carry On Roxy, oplac

Catskills Alice in Wonderland, oplac

Catskills Anabelle, oplac

Källornas Gunlög, oplac

Källornas Gunvor, oplac

Per-Mobile Ofelia On My Mind, oplac

Softouch Ladyhawk, oplac

Klenods Simone, deltog ej

Siprex Ulla, deltog ej

Sobers Fortune, deltog ej

Intermediate Bitches

1 Twyborn Savannah, CK, Best bitch 4

2 C’mere Fairy Princess, CK

3 Siprex Tuva, CK

4 Adagio Rosebud, CK

R Barnesmore Luck O’ The Irish, CK

Aaniston Believe In Me Mr Jones, oplac

Albicans Lambourghini, oplac

Astri Smaragdens Livin Doll, oplac

Balzac Orgelforum, oplac

Carry On Puma, oplac

Gomorronsols Ljusgiverskan I Syracus, oplac

Hamrya’s Happy To Be At Sopisco, oplac

Hasue Love Walked In At Whiptails, oplac

Hjortronblommas Just Bring Me Love, oplac

Hjortronblommas Just For Your Eyes, oplac

Redlock Jennie, oplac

Sotholmens Kristina Från Duvemåla, oplac

Per-Mobile Midnight Black Missy,VG

Pipsqueak Icy Frostflower, deltog ej

Working Bitch

1 Ch Softouch Peek-A-Boo

Open Class Bitches

1 Sobresalto Rendez Vous, CK, Best Bitch 1 CC and BOS

2 Ch Siprex Stina, CK

3 The Rattigans Cat Ballou, CK

4 Signum Lillies & Willows, CK

R Khalibadh Solstorm, CK

Adagio Just Whistle, CK

Ch Hause Foreign Affair At Whiptails, CK

Källornas Fröja, CK

Libriums Win Some Lose Some, CK

Ch Pipsqueak El Zorro, CK

Ch Pipsqueak Forza Magica, CK

Pipsqueak Grey Moonstone, CK

The Rattigans Bedtime Story,CK

Twin Hills Boomeran, CK

Wolf Tone Hannah, Ck

Aaniston Talk Talk Talk, oplac

Albicans Japonica, oplac

Burnt Sienna Makena, oplac

Carmodey Chaplin’s Pink, oplac

Ch Courtborne Shania, oplac

SVCH Haväng Isolde Makavé, oplac

Khalibadh Snöstorm, oplac

Källornas Runa, oplac

Leyenda’s Brezza Molle, oplac

Ch Libriums Wind Beneath My Wings, oplac

Ch Pipsqueak Hyvä Bore, oplac

Siprex Selma, oplac

Tappinskis Advanced To Per-Moble, oplac

Ch Courtborne Jazz-Glorfindel, VG

Per-Mobile Just In Time, VG

Softouch Topsannah, VG

Starrys Beautiful, VG

Starrys Celine, VG

Twyborn Solitude, VG

Ex Officios Speced Mocca, deltog ej

Champion Bitches

1 Ch Siprex Siri, CK, Best Bitch 2

2 Ch Albicans Hera Karsk, CK, Best Bitch 3

3 Ch Hjortonblommas Gin Kelly, CK

4 Ch Burnt Sienna Kanaapali, CK

R Softouch Pinquana, CK

Ch Adagio She’s The One, CK

Ch Adagio The Way You Dream, CK

Ch Bokellas Sabrina Jynx CK

Ch Signum Tintarella Di Luna, CK

Ch Softouch Pepper Pepper, CK

Ch Tintavon Gail Force Wind, CK

Ch Adagio Ma’ Africa, deltog ej

Ch Sobresalto Madeinitaly, deltog ej

Veteranklass

1 Ch Pipsqueak Charmtroll, CK, Best Bitch 5, BOB Veteran, Veteran BIS2

2 Ch Softouch Sweet Medicine, CK

3 Ch Khalibadh Regnstorm, CK

4 Ch Bokellas Detroit Red Wings, CK

R Ch Carry On Ebony, CK

Ch Bokellas En Kvinna Av Stål, oplac

Ch Emanitio’s Alekto, oplac

Ch Per-Mobile Unreal O’red, oplac

Jingels Trinity, deltog ej

Progeny Groups

Ch Adagio Love Supreme, hp & Bästa grupp

Fennaur A Taste Of Honey, hp

Breeders Group:

1st- Pipsqueak- BIS2

Morgan said:
dessie said:
Morgan said:

Well Dessie whether you believe me or not I really miss him and still I let him go to Kirsi and Timo. When Kirsi and Timo asked me if ever I would consider sending Mojo to Finland I first thought no I can't, I can't be without my boy... But then I started to think about it. I thought about it a long time before giving the answer. My dogs live with me just like members of the family, they sleep on couches, beds and are always around us. Kirsi and Timo's dogs live just like mine and I knew Mojo will be very well with them. There is No Way for me to letting a dog go if the dogs don't live pet life above all.

Mojo has some progeny doing already quite well in Scandinavia and with more to come I thought that maybe it would be good that People who see his progeny can see him as well. When I finally said yes, before his departure I was still thinking did I make a mistake? Will he be ok etc...

Then Mojo arrived in Finland and settled in so well that it was even a bit frustrating for me who miss him so much :lol: but I was very happy to see him so fine. I am in touch everyday with Timo and Kirsi and I see Mojo on the webcam everyday and I can tell you I know this dog extremely well and he is really feeling fine. Most of the time when Timo and I chat on the messenger Mojo is on the couch like that:

homeaway1by.jpg

Mojo will come back in a couple of weeks now and I am eagerly waiting to hug him again. Dessie I am not saying what I did was easy because for me really it wasn't but I guess any people who have seen Mojo with Timo and Kirsi could say he is really fine. The only one who wasn't so fine was me :b Believe me or not.

But now let me ask you a question: you didn't ask anything when Ch Colloney Silver Gigolo was sent to Australia? Or when Adagio Love Supreme was sent to England? There are many examples... Why?

I certainly believe that you miss Mojo greatly, I just know I couldn't do it, however hard and long I thought about it or for whatever reason.

I think I have expressed my view in the past about dogs being shipped around the world .............. I don't like it and wouldn't want to do it but that is just my opinion. However, I am glad for you that Mojo has been happy and that he will return to you soon.

dessie said:
Morgan said:
dessie said:
Morgan said:

homeaway1by.jpg

I certainly believe that you miss Mojo greatly, I just know I couldn't do it, however hard and long I thought about it or for whatever reason.

I think I have expressed my view in the past about dogs being shipped around the world .............. I don't like it and wouldn't want to do it but that is just my opinion. However, I am glad for you that Mojo has been happy and that he will return to you soon.

I also understand your point of view Caroline.

I do understand Tamara very well. It happened to me too, some years ago when sending XLNT Man to Finland. Everyone who knows me, knows how much i loved that dog. But he went also for some months to Tiger's chaos in Finland, because we could work together and also because I knew Sanna, who already owned a dog of my breeding, very well, and trusted her 100 % .She wanted the Nevedith lines and this worked by sending Selleman Notthing was wrong with Selleman, only with me ..... same as what Tamara is telling.

Same happened in 2002 when I was on a visit in Canada , Avalonia kennels. I took A Macallan with me when Bh's Xotic Xile stayed there. I can assure you that there flew so many tears , but the dogs were fine .

Without this I wouldn't be so far in my breeding as I am now.

But it is so easy for people to say " I couldn't do this " as long as they were never themselves into such a position.

Every situation is different, and i think we all have to live with our own decissions, so to those who don't understand: wait until you are in such a situation.

I heard some people telling me the same " how can you send Selleman or Zohra away so long " and now they send dogs away themselves......

I also have to admit that sometimes now, when i look at Zohra for example , I can not understand how I ever did this, not that I have regrets but again my heart speaking. But who knows wich dog I send away next .......

I would dearly love for one or more of my dogs to go abroad to try for a foreign title or to be used at stud/be mated to a stud dog there and come back to have the litter.

How brave I would be about actually letting them go, I don't know. I had enough trouble letting Cash go to visit my mother for a little while. :b

aslan said:
I would dearly love for one or more of my dogs to go abroad to try for a foreign title or to be used at stud/be mated to a stud dog there and come back to have the litter.How brave I would be about actually letting them go, I don't know.  I had enough trouble letting Cash go to visit my mother for a little while. :b

Well this is a very honoust answer, exactely how i feel.

These things happen by accident, and it is not ever i think the intention to breed dogs to send away and back .....

But when you are close friends - thank god i have such great friends in the breed - and you start talking and talking, at one time you want to help eachother and make a decission, sending a dog , oh yes why not,

Boxing Helena said:
aslan said:
I would dearly love for one or more of my dogs to go abroad to try for a foreign title or to be used at stud/be mated to a stud dog there and come back to have the litter.How brave I would be about actually letting them go, I don't know.  I had enough trouble letting Cash go to visit my mother for a little while. :b

Well this is a very honoust answer, exactely how i feel.

These things happen by accident, and it is not ever i think the intention to breed dogs to send away and back .....

But when you are close friends - thank god i have such great friends in the breed - and you start talking and talking, at one time you want to help eachother and make a decission, sending a dog , oh yes why not,

sorry I wasn't finnished ..........

so when talking it is easy to make deals.

But when the moment comes closer it will be reality .... oh .... those days are terrible.

Did you have the same experience Tamara ?

But you gave your word and all things are arranged etc.... so it has to happen.

Boxing Helena said:
But it is so easy for people to say " I couldn't do this " as long as they were never themselves into such a position. Every situation is different, and i think we all have to live with our own decissions, so to those who don't understand: wait until you are in such a situation.

I heard some people telling me the same " how can you send Selleman or Zohra away so long " and now they send dogs away themselves......

I do understand totally with you Bart!!! :)

Boxing Helena said:
But when the moment comes closer it will be reality .... oh .... those days are terrible. Did you have the same experience Tamara ?

But you gave your word and all things are arranged etc.... so it has to happen.

Oh yes Bart! This is what I tried to describe earlier but it's not always easy in a foreign language. But when Mojo's departure became closer and closer I was sick, really sick!!!

Hi!

Thanks for your replay to my question Caroline!!! I understand now how you're thinking.

First of all what is important in a situation like this is that the dog that will leave its home to go to some one else should be of a mental status that does not upset he/she. I have let two of my dogs be away for a while over the years but these were dogs that would gladly trot away with someone else than me, even with me around. If I knew that a dog possibly could feel badly about changing homes for some time I could not let it happen.......

A couple of years back on a Swedish e-mail discussion list a lot of people were questioning how for instance I and some other breeders could export (permanently) whippets to other countries without realising that they would never have the dogs they have if not breeders around the world generously parted with good stock. For that reason I would not turn down someone abroad wanting to buy a whippet from me, if I find this person suitable I must add!!!! I have many breeders abroad to be thankful!!! This is also how I feel about leasing dogs, if the people are nice and having their dogs like I do I might take it under consideration if I know that the dog will handle the whole thing ok.

Henrik Härling

I have copied my replay above to the new "leasing" thread!!

Morgan said:
Cartman said:
Does anyone have full class results? :cheers:

Thank you Morgan (Whippet 4 ever here) for posting full results on the Swedish whippet Club :huggles: :thumbsup:

Sundays Results:

Babyklass dogs

1 Aaniston Fishing Waiting Wishing, hp

2 Tappinskis Dull and Dozy, hp

3 Aaniston Lurking in Cow-Moo-Flage

4 Dulcameras Amazing Apollon

R Amaklinjas Burning Love

Brennas Othello

Memoars Pilgrim

Lawtons Missionary Man, deltog ej

Babyklass bitches

1 Courtborne Walk The Line, hp Baby BOB, BIS2

2 Per-Mobile Real Thing, hp

3 Per-Mobile Read My Lips

4 Aaniston Few And Far Between, hp

R Amaklinjas Power Of Love, hp

Aanistons Later With Jools Holland

Amaklinjas Crazy In Love

Courtborne Ring Of Fire

Emanatio’s Dancing With Pendahr

Lawtons Sweet Dreams

Lawtons Whos That Girl

My Pride Fiona Van Avenida

Per-Mobile Raja The Red Roomie

Replica’s Black Pussycat

Tappinskis Dazzling Daylight

Puppy dogs

1 Farytail The Fragrance Of Gold, hp

2 Twyborn Tzigane, hp

3 The Rattigan’s Eye Of The Tiger, hp

4 Twyborn Trojka

R Swaara Freewheelin Franklin

Adagio Yantar

Puppy bitches

1 Adagio Captured Sunshine, hp, Best Puppy, BIS-4

2 Siprex Vilde, hp

3 Tappiskis Christmas Carol, hp

4 Airescot Black & White Girl

R Air-Exhibit Janice Joplin

Kat nr 723, oplac

Ex Officios Epic Fantazy, deltog ej

Junior Dogs

1 Signum Rufolo, CK, 5th Best Dog, Junior BIS

2 Adagio Court Jester, CK

3 Barnesmore Tiger Orchid, CK

4 Burn Sienna Rush Street, CK

R Whiptails Salt’n Pepper

Carry On Diesel Dream, oplac

Catskills After Dark, oplac

Per-Mobile Quick Of Sight, oplac

Sobers Finnbar, oplac

Softouch Little Big Man, oplac

Tappinskis Blimey What A Blotch, oplac

Burnt Sienna Michigan Avenue, VG

Courtborne Jokers-Elrohir, VG

Mac Bells Design For Leaving, VG

Meandi Chase The Dream, VG

Per-Mobile Ozzy On The Island, VG

Intermediate Dogs

1 Mac Bells Citizen Kane, CK, 3rd Best Dog, Intermediate BOB, BIS3

2 Forgetmenot Flying Star, CK

3 Fanfares Special Export, CK

4 Aaniston Best Friends Are Forever, CK

R Siprex Tobias, hp

Adagio Greatest Love of All, hp

Gomorronsols Fyrmästare På Capri, hp

Hot Isle Imperial Irelander, hp

Mac Bells Calling All Grils, hp

Per-Mobile Name Me Ollie, hp

Twyborn Orlando, hp

Albicans Lexus, VG

Balzac Matteo, VG

Redlock Justus, VG

Twyborn Seven Waves Away, VG

Librium’s Blue Bayou, deltog ej

Twin Hills Chateau Calon, deltog ej

Working Dog

SLCCH Pompeca’s Irish Love Time, deltog ej

Open Dogs

1 Ch Librium’s Quiet On The Set, CK, Best Dog 2, CC and New Swedish Champion

2 Ch Ronndal Zinedine Zidane, CK

3 Ch Sobresalto Jamiroquai, CK

4 Bluestreak Burberry, CK

R Khalibadh Solglimt, CK

Aaniston Ten Thousand Maniacs, oplac

Amaklinjas Season Of Passion, oplac

Bokellas Ron Weasley, oplac

Courtborne Jazz-Frodo, oplac

Courtborne Keyzers Farmiir, oplac

Ch Dumbriton Casting Stone, oplac

Feeorin Go To Bed Sleepy Head, oplac

Leyenda’s Vento Di Baguio, oplac

Per-Mobile I Insist, oplac

Siprex Nicolas, oplac

Ch Sobresalto Pourguoipas, oplac

Starrys Castanj, oplac

Tappinskis Attention To Me, oplac

Wolf Tone Cosimo, oplac

Åbrinkens Briam Apo Azzar, oplac

Airescot Wintertide, VG

Courtborne Jazz-Gandalf, VG

Fornix Isak, VG

Champion Dogs

1 Ch Adagio Love Supreme, CK, BEST DOG AND BOB

2 Ch Suna Regens Blossoms Keyzer, CK, best dog 4

3 Ch Carry On Lonely-Hearts Racketeer, CK

4 Ch Taraly Stairway To Heaven, CK

R Courtborne Ramazotti, CK

Ch Per-Mobile Jack Blunt, CK

Ch Aaniston Afternoon And Coffespoon, CK

Ch Adagio Ta Moko, CK

Ch Tintavon Espen Keyzerson, CK

Ch Courtborne Sir Duncan, oplac

Ch Khalibadh Majsol, oplac

Ch Leyendas Spongebobsquarepants, oplac

Ch Peperone Parahandy, oplac

Ch Per-Mobile Just Red, oplac

Ch Starrys Bennerman, oplac

Ch Adagio No Regrets, deltog ej

Ch Albicans Joker, deltog ej

Ch Samanthas Stanley Cash, deltog ej

Veteran Dogs

1 Ch Paper Moon’s Patrimony, CK

2 Ch Carry On Pastrami, CK

3 Per-Mobile Yeoman, CK

4 Fornix Härbert, hp

Junior Bitches

1 Whiptails Milk’n Honey, CK

2 Play A While Goldings Sommerhop Ale, CK

3 Mac Bells Driving Miss Daisy, CK

4 Signum Ninfa, CK

R Tappinskins Babe You Are Pretty, CK

Albicans Mamma Mia, CK

Courtborne Jokers-Hildegard, CK

Adagio On The Riviera, oplac

Bokellas Eevee, oplac

Carry On Roxy, oplac

Catskills Alice in Wonderland, oplac

Catskills Anabelle, oplac

Källornas Gunlög, oplac

Källornas Gunvor, oplac

Per-Mobile Ofelia On My Mind, oplac

Softouch Ladyhawk, oplac

Klenods Simone, deltog ej

Siprex Ulla, deltog ej

Sobers Fortune, deltog ej

Intermediate Bitches

1 Twyborn Savannah, CK, Best bitch 4

2 C’mere Fairy Princess, CK

3 Siprex Tuva, CK

4 Adagio Rosebud, CK

R Barnesmore Luck O’ The Irish, CK

Aaniston Believe In Me Mr Jones, oplac

Albicans Lambourghini, oplac

Astri Smaragdens Livin Doll, oplac

Balzac Orgelforum, oplac

Carry On Puma, oplac

Gomorronsols Ljusgiverskan I Syracus, oplac

Hamrya’s Happy To Be At Sopisco, oplac

Hasue Love Walked In At Whiptails, oplac

Hjortronblommas Just Bring Me Love, oplac

Hjortronblommas Just For Your Eyes, oplac

Redlock Jennie, oplac

Sotholmens Kristina Från Duvemåla, oplac

Per-Mobile Midnight Black Missy,VG

Pipsqueak Icy Frostflower, deltog ej

Working Bitch

1 Ch Softouch Peek-A-Boo

Open Class Bitches

1 Sobresalto Rendez Vous, CK, Best Bitch 1 CC and BOS

2 Ch Siprex Stina, CK

3 The Rattigans Cat Ballou, CK

4 Signum Lillies & Willows, CK

R Khalibadh Solstorm, CK

Adagio Just Whistle, CK

Ch Hause Foreign Affair At Whiptails, CK

Källornas Fröja, CK

Libriums Win Some Lose Some, CK

Ch Pipsqueak El Zorro, CK

Ch Pipsqueak Forza Magica, CK

Pipsqueak Grey Moonstone, CK

The Rattigans Bedtime Story,CK

Twin Hills Boomeran, CK

Wolf Tone Hannah, Ck

Aaniston Talk Talk Talk, oplac

Albicans Japonica, oplac

Burnt Sienna Makena, oplac

Carmodey Chaplin’s Pink, oplac

Ch Courtborne Shania, oplac

SVCH Haväng Isolde Makavé, oplac

Khalibadh Snöstorm, oplac

Källornas Runa, oplac

Leyenda’s Brezza Molle, oplac

Ch Libriums Wind Beneath My Wings, oplac

Ch Pipsqueak Hyvä Bore, oplac

Siprex Selma, oplac

Tappinskis Advanced To Per-Moble, oplac

Ch Courtborne Jazz-Glorfindel, VG

Per-Mobile Just In Time, VG

Softouch Topsannah, VG

Starrys Beautiful, VG

Starrys Celine, VG

Twyborn Solitude, VG

Ex Officios Speced Mocca, deltog ej

Champion Bitches

1 Ch Siprex Siri, CK, Best Bitch 2

2 Ch Albicans Hera Karsk, CK, Best Bitch 3

3 Ch Hjortonblommas Gin Kelly, CK

4 Ch Burnt Sienna Kanaapali, CK

R Softouch Pinquana, CK

Ch Adagio She’s The One, CK

Ch Adagio The Way You Dream, CK

Ch Bokellas Sabrina Jynx CK

Ch Signum Tintarella Di Luna, CK

Ch Softouch Pepper Pepper, CK

Ch Tintavon Gail Force Wind, CK

Ch Adagio Ma’ Africa, deltog ej

Ch Sobresalto Madeinitaly, deltog ej

Veteranklass

1 Ch Pipsqueak Charmtroll, CK, Best Bitch 5, BOB Veteran, Veteran BIS2

2 Ch Softouch Sweet Medicine, CK

3 Ch Khalibadh Regnstorm, CK

4 Ch Bokellas Detroit Red Wings, CK

R Ch Carry On Ebony, CK

Ch Bokellas En Kvinna Av Stål, oplac

Ch Emanitio’s Alekto, oplac

Ch Per-Mobile Unreal O’red, oplac

Jingels Trinity, deltog ej

Progeny Groups

Ch Adagio Love Supreme, hp & Bästa grupp

Fennaur A Taste Of Honey, hp

Breeders Group:

1st- Pipsqueak- BIS2

Does anyone have the full results from Saturday ??

I agree this should probably be on another thread, but...

Note: My comments have nothing to do with the discussion about leasing dogs etc., it is merely a comment on how I think temporary rehoming for whatever reason might be made the least stressful for any dog.

dessie said:
Also, most of mine would not want to go and stay on a temporary basis with anyone else as they would pine and certainly not look their best for the showring.  A perfect example was when we had our kitchen gutted and re-fitted, it was difficult to do this and have all the dogs at home so several went to stay with my very good friend, who they know well.  I went round every day to see and exercise them, they all ate well, yet when Ronan returned home he had lost so much condition I was amazed. 
I don't know if this could have worked in your case, but generally, I think it would perhaps be less stressful for the dogs if the owner did not come around everyday. That way, they might settle down easier, and not get frustrated because their owner did not bring them with her every time she came to see them.

dessie said:
The same thing happened when my OH took him to Ireland to show him on the circuit, he phoned during the middle of the week and told me that Ronan was not enjoying himself at all.
My dog does not particularly like being "on the road" either. She copes fine, and does not complain, but being creatures of habit, I think most dogs would prefer to stay at home if they could. I suspect it has less to do with me than being in familiar surroundings and upholding everyday routines.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back