The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Skokloster (tammsvik) Sighthound Show

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
CRW_1689_500.jpg

JAX said:
Well done all , Thanks for the pics Malin  :huggles: , did you miss me  :- "  :lol:
It wasn't the same without you!!! :cheers:

Adagio Love Supreme :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations for your results !! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Especially for Morgan, her boy Mojo who is spending his summer with Kirsi and Timo Aalto in Finland

Here shown by Timo, Int Ch. Fr Ch. Fin Ch. Belg Ch. NL Ch. Lux Ch. Taraly Stairway To Heaven

CRW_1644_Mojo_500.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again thanks to the Finnish Whippet Club forum (thank you guys you do a great job :thumbsup: :huggles: :thumbsup: or should I say KIITOS!!!)

Sunday's results:

BOB, BD1- Ch. Adagio Love Supreme (Carry On Pastrami X Flic Flac Kiss Of Love)

BD2, Librium's Quiet On The Set, CC winner (?? X ??)

BD3- Macbelles Citizen Kane (Ch. Adagio My Culture X Carmodey Derby)

BD4-Ch. Suna Regens Blossoms Keyzer (Ch. Play Mec du Manoir de la Grenouillère X Ch. Ronndal Oozing Style)

BD5- Signum Ruffolo (Ch. Sporting Fiels Jazz Fest X Ch. Signum Tintarella di Luna)

BOS, BB1- Sobresalto Rendez Vous, CC winner (Ch. Sobresalto Jamiroquai X Airescot Justina Casagli)

BB2- Ch. Siprex Siri (Ch Adagio Sprending My Time with You X Ch. Siprex Maja)

BB3- Ch. Albicans Hera Karsk (Ch. Airescot Ruby Rascal X Ch Albicans Elanora)

BB4- Twyborn Savannah (Ch. Klenod's Quavat X Ch Twyborn Swanley Gem)

BB5- Ch. Pipsqueak Charmtroll (Ch. Airescot Fandango X Ch. Play A While Fantasiregn)

malin said:
Especially for Morgan, her boy Mojo who is spending his summer with Kirsi and Timo Aalto in Finland
Here shown by Timo,  Int Ch. Fr Ch. Fin Ch. Belg Ch. NL Ch. Lux Ch. Taraly Stairway To Heaven

View attachment 34062

Thank you Malin :huggles: , my boy :wub: :wub: :wub: oh I miss him so much...

May I add his latest title gained 2 weeks ago; SWEDISH CHAMPION!!! :cheers:

Morgan said:
Thank you Malin :huggles: , my boy :wub:   :wub:   :wub: oh I miss him so much...
May I add his latest title gained 2 weeks ago; SWEDISH CHAMPION!!! :cheers:

Just for you... :)

CRW_1574_Mojo_500.jpg

Morgan said:
Thank you Malin :huggles: , my boy :wub:   :wub:   :wub: oh I miss him so much...

I am just going to ask a question here, purely out of curiousity. If you miss him so much why did you let him go??? I am not just singling you out here, Tamara, I would ask the same question of anyone who lets a dog go 'on loan'. Personally, I could not do it, I have been asked if I would let my Ronan go and I refused. I can understand if you are going to re-home a dog completely but to let one go for a short time and have them back??? :unsure:

dessie said:
Morgan said:

I am just going to ask a question here, purely out of curiousity. If you miss him so much why did you let him go??? I am not just singling you out here, Tamara, I would ask the same question of anyone who lets a dog go 'on loan'. Personally, I could not do it, I have been asked if I would let my Ronan go and I refused. I can understand if you are going to re-home a dog completely but to let one go for a short time and have them back??? :unsure:

Hi!

Can you explain why you can't understand that Tamara has let her dog go to Finland a couple of months? (maybe a new thread should have been started for this discussion?)

Personally I find it very generous of her letting her dog be available for breeders in Finland!! (and neighbouring countries!!)

Henrik Härling

playawhile said:
dessie said:
Morgan said:

Hi!

Can you explain why you can't understand that Tamara has let her dog go to Finland a couple of months? (maybe a new thread should have been started for this discussion?)

Personally I find it very generous of her letting her dog be available for breeders in Finland!! (and neighbouring countries!!)

Henrik Härling

Yes, my dogs are my pets/friends/family members first and foremost before they are ever a show dog or stud dog/brood bitch and I couldn't bear to be parted from them.

Also, most of mine would not want to go and stay on a temporary basis with anyone else as they would pine and certainly not look their best for the showring. A perfect example was when we had our kitchen gutted and re-fitted, it was difficult to do this and have all the dogs at home so several went to stay with my very good friend, who they know well. I went round every day to see and exercise them, they all ate well, yet when Ronan returned home he had lost so much condition I was amazed. The same thing happened when my OH took him to Ireland to show him on the circuit, he phoned during the middle of the week and told me that Ronan was not enjoying himself at all. He (Ronan) was so overjoyed to be home again that I know there is NO WAY I could ever do that to him again!! So I would certainly not let any of my dogs go to 'strangers', however nice as people they may be.

I know each dog is different but from the other perspective, I have bought 3 'older' dogs (all from their breeders) and, looking back, I realise just how long it has taken them to fully adjust to a different permanent home, even though they all seemed to settle in quickly as they had come from one happy home to another.

But, perhaps, I am just too soft about my Whippets!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back