The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sonya Is In Whelp!

Karen said:
Still look edible :wub:   :wub:   After Eight, and still Avenue Fashions for me.  Its funny how we all look for different things.  I like a fairly flatish topline at this age, but then Ive seen some litters with a really arched topline and they have flattend out later (not too flat!!) so it IMO depends on the lines.  I would like ALL this litter please :D

daledogs said:
very stunning :thumbsup:   :wub:   o:)

Thank you! :b :)

AfterEight Mint isn't standing in her best possible way in the latest photo, but you know how it is to try to stack the puppies :sweating: :sweating: :lol:

:wub: What fantastic babies :wub:

you must be thrilled :) :)

They are all very,very beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OOOOOoooooh Laila, those are beautiful pups !!!!

After seeing those sweet pictures I want a second whippet, a friend for our Dobé :wub:

I love them all, but especially Armani Suit and my boyfriend's favourit is Arches n'Lines !

I also like the name Avenue Fashions ! :lol:

I hope you've found good owners with some wonderfull nice homes for them.

Lots of greetings from Belgium :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ellen said:
OOOOOoooooh Laila, those are beautiful pups !!!! After seeing those sweet pictures I want a second whippet, a friend for our Dobé :wub:

I love them all, but especially Armani Suit and my boyfriend's favourit is Arches n'Lines !

Thank you Ellen! :huggles:

Ellen said:
I also like the name Avenue Fashions ! :lol:
Thanks! Well, there's De La Renta, Diorella, Fashion Hits, Lady In Red, Buttons n'Bows, and Uptown Guy in her pedigree, so I thought it would suit her well :D

Ellen said:
I hope you've found good owners with some wonderfull nice homes for them.
Lots of greetings from Belgium  :huggles:

Thanks, actually Arches n'Lines is still looking for a good loving (show) home.

So the time flies, they are now six weeks old. Some are standing better than others in the following pics :)

Armani Suit:

45369982_61bb98a197_d.jpg

Arches n'Lines (he is still looking for a loving (show) home):

45369983_fe6b884610_o_d.jpg

A'Lil Miss Dior:

45369984_0dbfa46320_o_d.jpg

Avenue Fashions:

45369987_f947f2f44d_o_d.jpg

AfterEight Mint:

45369988_3581b82c22_o_d.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Even still more gorgeous now too :thumbsup: Great photos - their markings are lovely.

Super litter of puppies. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Love their names. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: Armani suit :wub: for me,but they're all so lovely :thumbsup:

Laila. they are lovely and Armani Suit is just stunning, he is going to be shown isn't he?

Lida

Hello everyone!

Laila suggested that I'd have a look at this www-site to see what people think about Dusilla's A-litter and I have been glad to see how everyone has loved the puppies (well it is hard not to like those cute things :)) . I am so happy to be able to say that I am going to be Dusilla Armani Suit's future owner :D in a weeks time (I shall pick him up on Friday!).

I cannot wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

As Laila was saying I have (big :)) ) plans for him. I am interested in shows so Armani, well Eppu as I call him now will be going to shows and it will be interesting to see how he succeeds. I am also interested in racing, so I think once Eppu gets old enough he will have an opportunity to flex his (future) muscles in these races.

But now back to work... I am going to see Eppu again today after work... so exciting to see him again... I've already got so many toys for him it is unbelievable :huggles:

Please find enclosed a few lates (non-pose) pics of him :D :D

Regards,

Susanne

eppu_lep_www.jpg

eppu_syliss_blur_www.jpg

eppu_puree_www.jpg

hi and welcome to k9 hope you have lots of luck with him in the future hopefully we will see you at racing :D

Some really cute puppy pictures on this thread, they are absolutely darling babies Laila!!!

Paula Roberts said:
hi and welcome to k9 hope you have lots of luck with him in the future hopefully we will see you at racing :D

I doubt it Paula , The pups are in Finland :oops: :lol: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back