The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spidey Is Here

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for all the lovely comments :) (Apart from the Spidey B one Mrs :- " )

More photos of Spidey :b :wub:

hiding my first tripe stick. :wub:

DSCF0844.jpg

Nana hols keeping an eye :huggles:

DSCF0845.jpg

PMSL - the green eyed monster Star (he didnt leave any for her)

DSCF0846.jpg

with my zebra

DSCF0864.jpg

and with uncle Supe on the sofa :wub: :huggles:

DSCF0855.jpg

and with Nana Hols again

DSCF0842.jpg

Having Spidey has really perked Holly up, she's been playing with the toys today :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Rae,

Spidey is just the most delicious little man :wub:

Maybe I will get to meet him next year (if you could only order some sunshine please)!!

Judi

Bless his little B socks :wub: .....I love the photo of uncle Supe and Spidey :wub: :wub: ....You've got 2 generations of perfectness just like me :D

He is even more gorgeous in the flesh :wub: :wub: :wub: I know cos I was cuddling him yesterday(not trying to make anyone jealous mind) :- "

im really happy for you rae and sooo jealous...i want one

those pics with uncle supe are just :wub: :wub:

will you be bringing him to the next bsfa this month then i can have a cuddle

Spidey is stunning but I feared for his tripe stick as he couldn't quite hide it properly - the one of Star hovering over him ready to pounce is hilarious :lol:

Spidey is adorable :wub: :wub: Love the pics with Nana Holly... ahhhh :huggles:

awww just a perfect bundle of gorgeousness :huggles: love the pics!!!

awwwwwwwwwwww rae, the photos are lovely!! :wub:

I love the ones of him with holly, :wub: they are to be treasured,.

I am lucky enough to be rae's neighbour!!, and he is even lovlier in the flesh,

lovely puppy breath!

cara,xx

I hear Spideys nuts (w00t) ........ He's just like his granny Inca and dosn't take after his gorgeous mum Connie at all (well only apart from being soooo house trained at such a young age) .......as for him trying to dig the guinea pigs out to "play nicely" with them :eek: :- " .....What a shocking thing to say .....Spidey could never think of such bad things :devil: ......I'm off to go and put a fresh bowl of water out for Rubes to sit in :wacko: .....They are certainly a comical/unique litter :lol:

ecksey said:
I am lucky enough to be rae's neighbour!!, and he is even lovlier in the flesh,

cara,xx

LOL - you must be the first neighbour of mine ever to say that :lol: :- "

Strike Whippets said:
I hear Spideys nuts  (w00t)   ........ He's just like his granny Inca and dosn't take after his gorgeous mum Connie at all (well only apart from being soooo house trained at such a young age) .......as for him trying to dig the guinea pigs out to "play nicely" with them  :eek:   :- "  .....What a shocking thing to say .....Spidey could never think of such bad things :devil: ......I'm off to go and put a fresh bowl of water out for Rubes to sit in  :wacko:   .....They are certainly a comical/unique litter  :lol:

Yes.....imagine my suprise, he's still unco-ordinated and only 7 weeks old, yet there he was happily trying to dig the GP's out (who are almost as big as him, and he would be outnumbered :lol: ) Last time I saw him he'd cornered the 'Blackdown Beast' and was teaching it a lesson 8)

He is gorgeous Rae - love the one of him with the zebra - a face to die for!!! :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back