The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spot The Difference

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
Kane thats a top name bet the caleena girls can't wait for him to be [SIZE=21pt]ABLE[/SIZE] :- "  :- "

very good Jeff :lol: Bet the calenna girls will give him what for when he tries to be :* :rant: :lol:

Wow Lesley he is adorable :wub:

I think it has to be some kind of record 4 puppies in 18 months (w00t)

Good luck with him :luck:

dawn said:
Wow Lesley he is adorable  :wub:

I think I am in need of counselling :lol: don't forget I got 2 together so it only counts as three :- " no more now, oh no, de ja vu (w00t)

*Lesley* said:
dawn said:
Wow Lesley he is adorable  :wub:

I think I am in need of counselling :lol: don't forget I got 2 together so it only counts as three :- " no more now, oh no, de ja vu (w00t)

and you heard it here first....... :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (Im only jealous Lesley) :teehee:

and yes I like the name KANE :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone got a spare sofa they don't need :lol: wont be much chance of getting on mine (w00t)

" OH MY GOD LESLEY (w00t) " Only just read this, [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS.[/SIZE]

Thats brilliant news, didn't think it would be long before you got a black & white, would never have guessed it would be a boy though :lol:

Can't wait to see him :p and I think Kane is a brill name :thumbsup:

Lucky you he is beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

P.s you will be picking him up on my birthday so as a pressie I expect loads of pictures :- " :lol: :- "

Well that's it - I'm just not going to speak to you anymore :p - another puppy. :wub:

I'm sooooo jealous (w00t)

He is lovely :wub:

My OH said he would let me have another puppy if I could find some rude pictures of Girls Aloud...but there are none....and I have looked (w00t) :b :clown: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rae said:
My OH said he would let me have another puppy if I could find some rude pictures of Girls Aloud...but there are none....and I have looked  (w00t)   :b   :clown:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
PHOTOSHOP!!!! :- " :lol:

Rae said:
Well that's it - I'm just not going to speak to you anymore  :p - another puppy. :wub:
I'm sooooo jealous  (w00t)  

He is lovely  :wub:

My OH said he would let me have another puppy if I could find some rude pictures of Girls Aloud...but there are none....and I have looked  (w00t)   :b   :clown:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

I am sure some of the photoshop talented folk on here could make you some rae :thumbsup:

Vicky beat me too it lol

Looks very cute and I'm sure that he'll do you proud! :thumbsup:

So will await Abel in say 6 months? :- "

Scott Frodsham said:
Looks very cute and I'm sure that he'll do you proud!  :thumbsup: So will await Abel in say 6 months?  :- "

I'm going into rehab after this one, :sweating: so Abel will have to wait :lol:

does this meen there is now no room for a greyhound? :- " :lol:

Congratulations Lesley, Andy & Jordan, welcome to Kane :wub: Bet monday seems years away Lesley. :thumbsup:

gucci04 said:
He's so handsome  :wub:   :huggles:

beaker said:
does this meen there is now no room for a greyhound?  :- "  :lol:

The only place there was ever room for a greyhound becka was in Andy's head :- " he's got his black and white now so he's a happy man :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
Congratulations Lesley, Andy & Jordan, welcome to Kane  :wub: Bet monday seems years away Lesley.  :thumbsup:

Awww thanks Paula I am willing the snow away for Monday, I am sure I was willing the snow away in February last year too :- "

Well its torrential rain here so it should be heading your way soon the weather said it would then be a lot milder, so you should be fine on Monday. :thumbsup:

If not i"m sure you & Andy will get the ski"s out, theres no way you will not get there monday. (w00t)

I wonder why I was so attracted to him :wub: :wub:

Sprybaby.jpg

View attachment 24749

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back