The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spot The Difference

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
You can't have him cos I WANT HIM!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: He is a little stunner! o:) o:) You'll love having a boy. :huggles:

Email me his pedigree and stuff and we can get his page ready for the grand revealing on Monday when he's finally home, safe and sound! :thumbsup: Love the name Kane too. :D

oliverpliers said:
You can't have him cos I WANT HIM!!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   He is a little stunner! o:)   o:) You'll love having a boy. :huggles:
Email me his pedigree and stuff and we can get his page ready for the grand revealing on Monday when he's finally home, safe and sound! :thumbsup: Love the name Kane too. :D

Haven't got any of that yet Hilary :lol: saw him yesterday, rang Paul yesterday, picking him up monday (w00t) I am nothing if not spontanious(sp) :b :lol:

Camera will be on fire Monday no doubt though so lots of pics for Kane's page :wub: :thumbsup:

wild whippies said:
Vicky said:
Rae said:
My OH said he would let me have another puppy if I could find some rude pictures of Girls Aloud...but there are none....and I have looked  (w00t)   :b   :clown:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
PHOTOSHOP!!!! :- " :lol:

Or E-bay! :D

Girls aloud sexy pik

Wouldn't mind but they wear next to nothing anyway!

Thats got to worth a puppy :thumbsup:

he is one stunning puppy, my sister just told me that he is now her screen picture!!!

I've only just noticed this (w00t) he's stunning Lesley :wub:

I thought we were nuts getting 3 in such a short space of time :D but not only have you got 4 in a shorter time you've named him Kane so your obviously planning on an Abel :lol:

Cheers

Steve

noopy_101 said:
he is one stunning puppy, my sister just told me that he is now her screen picture!!!
Aww thats nice :wub: :wub:

Jones said:
I've only just noticed this  (w00t)   he's stunning Lesley  :wub:  

I thought we were nuts getting 3 in such a short space of time  :D but not only have you got 4 in a shorter time you've named him Kane so your obviously planning on an Abel  :lol:

Cheers

Steve

When I picked the name I never thought of that, OMG I don't think I should have called him that (w00t) is it fate :unsure: not until 2007 anyway :- "

You don't think your nuts now though do you Steve :huggles: :wub: :wub:

i want it to be monday already! it'll be ages before we get more pics of the cutie pie kane :wub:

crikey, the expressions are uncannily alike (w00t) yep, i can see why you couldnt be immune :p

Oh I've only just found this! :cheers: [SIZE=21pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE]

He really caught my eye and is a sweet looking little poppet. I bet you can't wait :huggles:

Joanna said:
He really caught my eye and is a sweet looking little poppet. I bet you can't wait :huggles:

See and there was me thinking Janimal would be the next to order a pup, but i change my guess to YOU!

Vicky said:
Joanna said:

See and there was me thinking Janimal would be the next to order a pup, but i change my guess to YOU!

Janis's OH needs more working on maybe us ladies should pay him a visit, tell him we will come round every week and have a girls night while his fave programmes are on until he gives in :- "

*Lesley* said:
Vicky said:
Joanna said:

Janis's OH needs more working on maybe us ladies should pay him a visit, tell him we will come round every week and have a girls night while his fave programmes are on until he gives in :- "

Stop it Stop it Stop it...... Behave yourselves - Im stopping at TWO. :lol: ( I think anyway ;) )

but I must admit was swayed just a bit by this face.. (who couldnt be) :wub: :wub: Lucky Lesley.

he is so sweet - adorable.

Lynperry_pup_black___white.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]

I think not Miss Harper....................Two is more than I ever wanted, and it was only to shut you lot up I got a second................

However, that little boy IS very cute and will be very comfortable in Lesley's house!

Joanna said:
[SIZE=21pt]LOL[/SIZE]
I think not Miss Harper....................Two is more than I ever wanted, and it was only to shut you lot up I got a second................

However, that little boy IS very cute and will be very comfortable in Lesley's house!

I'll give it 6 months! :lol:

Janimal said:
*Lesley* said:
Vicky said:
Joanna said:

Stop it Stop it Stop it...... Behave yourselves - Im stopping at TWO. :lol: ( I think anyway ;) )

but I must admit was swayed just a bit by this face.. (who couldnt be) :wub: :wub: Lucky Lesley.

he is so sweet - adorable.

Yeah yeah thats what I said too :lol:

What :wub: :wub: :wub: puppy - can't wait to see more pics of him!!!

Kane looks a very sweet little lad, looking forward to seeing him on your website Lesley.

Have a good journey on Monday!

Gill

[SIZE=14pt]congratulations[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Lesley he is adooooooooorable. :wub: :wub: I can see that he will be spoilt rotten by the Calenna girls :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back