The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Spot The Difference

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:wub: :wub: :wub: i SEE EXACTLY WHY YOU COULDN'T RESIST HIM, WHAT A SWEET LITTLE FACE, hE'LL BE SPOILT SOFT IN YOUR HOUSE, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS OF HIM :luck: o:)

BTW WHAT DO YOU FOLK DO FOR A HOLIDAY WHEN YOU'VE GOT MULTIPLE PETS TO LOOK AFTER ? :blink: :- "

Julie D said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:   i SEE EXACTLY WHY YOU COULDN'T RESIST HIM, WHAT A SWEET LITTLE FACE, hE'LL BE SPOILT SOFT IN YOUR HOUSE, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICS OF HIM  :luck:   o:)
BTW WHAT DO YOU FOLK DO FOR A HOLIDAY WHEN YOU'VE GOT MULTIPLE PETS TO LOOK AFTER ? :blink:   :- "

Awww thanks for the well wishes guys :huggles: :huggles:

Well we have a caravan, had it long before whips came but it's great because they can all come, although my legs are going to be even more squashed this year because all the girls insist on sleeping on my bed (w00t) so no doubt he will too :sweating: may have to get a bigger one at this rate :lol:

We are supposed to be going to Spain for a weekend in May because our friends who live there are getting married,(I've never flown before and can't say that I'm much of a hurry to either) :sweating: I don't really want to put them in kennels so I may have to get a house sitter, so if anyone is free mid May and loves whippets let me know :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh Lesley, you lucky person. He is absolutley beautiful. I can't wait for more pics on Monday - don't worry about the weather, it will be fine!! I'm going to New York on Sunday - so it had better be!!! (Only New York, Bolton!!!)

Not long to go now Lesley till you pick him up - its like christmas eve again I bet!

I forgot you had a caravan, I hope you are coming down here to stay for the Taunton Open :cheers:

Anyway - thanks for looking for the girls aloud pictures - Gary said he couldnt see any puppy dog noses :- " ....so no puppy for me :(

Rae said:
Not long to go now Lesley till you pick him up - its like christmas eve again I bet!
I forgot you had a caravan, I hope you are coming down here to stay for the Taunton Open  :cheers:   

Anyway - thanks for looking for the girls aloud pictures - Gary said he couldnt see any puppy dog noses  :- "  ....so no puppy for me :(

Would love to come this year Rae couldn't come last year, Andy couldn't get enough hols with new job :( when is it do you know yet? think we may all need to have a word will your OH when we get there though :- "

One of girls aloud lives down the road from me(well she did when she started probably doesn't now lol)Kimberly, so tell him I'll ask her to come too if he lets you have a puppy now

Jordans gutted that it's 3 days away :huggles: I'm not fussed myself :- "

im soooo jealous lesley!!!!!.....its really bad k9 isnt it?.....sort of addict meeting in reverse!....such a bad influence!.....its so hard to resist just one more!!!!!!!!!!!.....i cant wait for all the pics!

best of luck :luck:

I'm not fussed myself
Can you get Andy to take a pic of your hands, then we can alll see that you no longer have fingernails. :- "

Also heard the met office has been inundated with phone calls for mondays weather forcast from yorkshire to somewhere down south. :- "

Hes a little cutie pie Andy & Lesley :wub: Kanes a great name :thumbsup:

Paula Roberts said:
I'm not fussed myself
Can you get Andy to take a pic of your hands, then we can alll see that you no longer have fingernails. :- "

Also heard the met office has been inundated with phone calls for mondays weather forcast from yorkshire to somewhere down south. :- "

:p :p

That puppy is just the sweetest of sweet things - I think I'm in love!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Congratulations Lesley, and don't make the mistake of thinking we might get bored with loads of pictures of him - we most certainly won't!!! :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Congratulations Lesley! I have just been reading the thread in the coursing forum You really didn't need that much convincing, did you (w00t)

Can't wait to see the pics on Monday, bet you can't wait for 2006!

I absolutely :wub: his name :wub:

TC said:
Congratulations Lesley! I have just been reading the thread in the coursing forum You really didn't need that much convincing, did you  (w00t)
Can't wait to see the pics on Monday, bet you can't wait for 2006!

I absolutely  :wub: his name :wub:

I know I am so easily lead :b :- "

dawn said:
Wow Lesley he is adorable  :wub:
I think it has to be some kind of record 4 puppies in 18 months (w00t)

Good luck with him :luck:

I was going to say the exact same thing!!

Wendy

*Lesley* said:
I wonder why I was so attracted to him :wub:   :wub:

Some serious bookends there.

Congrats Lesley - I'm really pleased for you.

Wendy

oh how gorgeous is he :wub:

good luck :luck: :luck: :luck:

bet you cant wait untill monday (w00t)

Aha!! Caught up now! [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

He is just so adorable - you have definitely done the right thing :thumbsup: I want a puppy :( :( (least I can pretend Louis is mine!)

Have been off line for a few days so have only just caught this thread. Lesley he is adorable and I love his name. I'm sure your girls will love him to bits. Good Luck on Monday.

Jenny

Me me me me me - Im a pet sitter Lesley :thumbsup: if OH would look after mine - Ill come down and pet sit for the weekend :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ill have to pm you. I could think of nothing better than looking after 4 gorgeous whippets. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Agree with everyone else - he is absolutely beautiful. :wub: :wub: :wub:

It is awful looking at all these puppy pics when I am itching to start loking for Muffin's play mate. :sweating: As soon as the New Year is out of the way I will pin my husband down to get the final go-ahead to look - he has already agreed we can have one soon but I can't wait any longer! :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back