The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ssshhh She's Home!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Oh she's absolutely gorgeous- lucky lucky you, and Teasel is a beautiful name, wish I'd thought of that.

Teasel is just lovely Steve :wub: :wub: Lovely pictures of her sleeping, and I really do like the scaredy cat picture of Leon and Pico - bless them :unsure: ;)

Teasel looks lovely and chubby, you were just itching to get her home wern't you :D

I think young puppies have this sort of 'hands off' smell that keeps adult males away, my lot are always scared to death of babes. I took Rory weeks before he would stop running away from Frodo.

So lovely, let's have it again!

fd6.jpg

What a little beauty!! :wub: :wub: She'll soon have those boys sorted out!! o:)

This is Hilary by the way. Debs is cutting the grass!! :- "

(PS we had a fab day yesterday, thanks Janis!!)

Teasel is so sweet and so tiny. :huggles:

She will soon be chaseing the boys round the garden :thumbsup:

Cant wait for those pics :teehee:

A few more pics :D

Picco is bored of her already and just watches from his perch :D

fdb.jpg

But Leon and her are having lovely cuddles :wub:

fda.jpg

fdc.jpg

Cheers

Steve

Teasel is a real beauty. :wub: :wub: Love her colour and markings, and a great choice of name. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: She looks so sweet snuggled up on the sofa. :huggles: :huggles:

:wub: how gorgeous is she ! such a lovely colour. that pic of the boys hiding is so funny :b

:luck: :luck: with your new babe, and yes don't they sleep a lot :D

Leon and Teasel look adorable snuggled up together. I used to thing Willow was my favourite whippet girlie name but I think I might have changed my mind to Teasel, it's a brilliant name.

:huggles: to Pico, Leon and Teasel.

Jenny

Absolutely brilliant pictures! I love the one fo the boys behind the table :lol:

Really looking forward to seeing little Teasel grow up. She's delightful. Such a podgy little tummy!! :wub:

Love your new little Teasel Steve, she's very sweet :wub:

Leon and Teasel having cuddles ... Awwww :wub: o:) :wub: o:)

'Leon' was a very high contender in the name contest when we named Kobi :thumbsup: I do like that name :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely pup Steve.

My boys HATE puppies anywhere near them . (w00t) Brought India in last night and Montee took residence at the top of the stairs , the night before he purched himself on the back of the settee :D

I takes a few weeks before eithe rMontee or Woody are happy abot them being around , so Leon has been very good

Those pics of Teasel with Leon are so :wub: :wub:

Murph adores puppies & will always snuggle up & share things with them,whereas poor Flyn finds them a threat & likes to keep out the way of them until they're about 16 weeks old

Teasel looks at so at home :wub: The photos of her and Leon together are adorable :huggles:

Sorry for late response, but K9 seemed to crash on me for 24 hours. Love Teasel :wub: love the name. Digger says hi to his half sister :huggles: :p

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back