The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ssshhh She's Home!!!!!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well ... re the Teasel ... I am now duly educated - thanks all.

LOL at that banner Steve - you are so clever!

Just read this thread and I am overwhelmed. Teasel is absolutely beautiful and Leon is amazing. All of the pics are fantastic, and a real joy for us all, we are so lucky to be able to see your three. I would love to give Pico a big cuddle, as he seems to look like he feels that he's temporarily lost his best friend. I'm sure that they will soon be the "inseperabe three" and can't wait to see more shots.

aslan said:
Well ... re the Teasel ... I am now duly educated - thanks all.
LOL at that banner Steve - you are so clever!

Its not that clever honestly :b but I can't stop fiddleing now :D

Tracy Chamberlain said:
Just read this thread and I am overwhelmed. Teasel is absolutely beautiful and Leon is amazing. All of the pics are fantastic, and a real joy for us all, we are so lucky to be able to see your three. I would love to give Pico a big cuddle, as he seems to look like he feels that he's temporarily lost his best friend. I'm sure that they will soon be the "inseperabe three" and can't wait to see more shots.
Its quite strange although Teasel cuddles up to Leon :wub: its her and Picco who are playing more now :) Its really nice to see Picco being silly with her as he's usually quite a serious young man :D

So I don't think it will be long before I get a group photo of the three of the cuddled up to eachother :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back