The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Champion Just Friends X Nch Gmk

Well done to Zak (just friends) he doesn't miss many bitch if they right thanks again to Andy for looking after bitch when you had her and not forget Louise backbone of operation cheers you two

congratz and good luckl with the litter :luck: :thumbsup:

pleased all went well lyndon,good luck with them :thumbsup:

Congratulations Lyndon and family. Wishing you the very best of luck with them :luck:

Lots of love to Gemma and babies. xxx Now you have got as many as me. !!!!!!

GREAT NEWS MATE

SORRY I HAVE ONLY JUST SEEN THIS.

HOP THEY ARE ALL CHAMPS MATE

GOOD LUCK :luck: :)

RAY

well done. cant wait to see pics. have all the nerves gone now

I can't believe how good mother is to pups dave

how did i miss this

lyndon you got a slap coming your way next week for not telling me

CONGRATULATIONS

Proud to say nch gmk had her litter of three this morning two dark fawn dogs one beautiful black bitch mom and pups doing well owner was on panic station but glad she had no problems I will try see if amanda or nick put me some photos on :sweating: :sweating: :sweating:
great news lyndon

hope they all make champs :thumbsup:

gary :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good luck lyndon pal , glad she's took to mothering like she took to racing !

THERE IS 2 BITCHES AND 1 DOG IN THIS LITTER LYNDEN MADE A MISTAKE :thumbsup:

Just getting dew claws done second time I've had them away from bitch then realised I drop a b@ll@ck so no jokes please I best go to spec-saver or get ton of carrots (w00t)

LYNDON YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO SPECSAVERS . LOTS OF :luck:

Just weighted the pups this morning come up to 1 week old black bitch is biggest at 1 lb 4o/z next is fawn bitch is 1 lb 2o/z and smallest fawn dog is 1 lb little dog is looking for right racing home bitches have there homes I'm having the black bitch My brother Neil is having the other bitch is any body going to give me idea of what weights they think they end up cheers Lyndon

i saw these on lyndons mobile yesterday and they r gorgeous. i wud guess maybe middeleweights about 25 to 27lb. good luck with them :luck:

Two weeks now just had a weight in so new owners can see what weight they are black& White bitch is 1lb 12o/z fawn&white bitch what my brother is having is also 1lb 12o/z and little dark fawn dog is 1lb 10 o/z so not to bad my brother fawn& White is first to open her eyes so he beating me already :wacko:

away lyndon any photos?get that posh phone plugged in and get them on here.bet they nice now eh,dont take the little buggers long to grow,they be darting about shortly then the fun n games will start :wacko:

Three weeks now I got some great news for little dog in litter geogre spark owner little bill is having him so i hope he for fills your dreams geogre now little fellas weight is 2lb 8o/z my brother Neil bitch is 2lb 8o/z my bitch that I name her blackberry is 2 lb 6 o/z I will try get some photo on next week

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back