The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Sup Champion Just Friends X Nch Gmk

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Three weeks now I got some great news for little dog in litter geogre spark owner little bill is having him so i hope he for fills your dreams geogre now little fellas weight is 2lb 8o/z my brother Neil bitch is 2lb 8o/z my bitch that I name her blackberry is 2 lb 6 o/z I will try get some photo on next week

Best of luck with him George and Letti he's got some big boots to fill following in LITTLE BILL'S footsteps hope he doe's you proud :luck:

get some bloody pics on Lyndon

few pics of pups

IMG_0065.JPG

Cheers nick for put them on I sure you got few more come on like seeing that banner of sup scr win lovelockdown

are there so sweet good luck the lucky owners

Four weeks now weighted in my black bitch aka blackberry is 2lb 12 o/z fawn bitch Neil having is 3lb dead on and geogre sparks dog which he tell me he going to call him billys biscuit is 3lb also they just start this eat solid foods and milk very pleased with them :thumbsup:

Coming up 10 weeks now I'm keeping the two bitches myself now fawn bitch is 7 1/2 lb and black bitch 7 1/4 lb hope to put some photos soon I got them injection done and dog is now at new home with Geogre spark and I think he's about same type of weight I sure Kathryn will put some photos of him on in next few weeks :thumbsup:

Coming up 10 weeks now I'm keeping the two bitches myself now fawn bitch is 7 1/2 lb and black bitch 7 1/4 lb hope to put some photos soon I got them injection done and dog is now at new home with Geogre spark and I think he's about same type of weight I sure Kathryn will put some photos of him on in next few weeks :thumbsup:
How many is that now Lyndon. 6 ? Almost as many as me. Get some pics on. Bet they are smashers. xxxxx

thats one thing lyndon you will get the best out of them,,good luck :thumbsup:

LYNDONS PUPPIES- just friend's x gmk.

12 week's old

LILLY AND POPPY.- 2 -GORGEOUS PUPPIES

BLACK- LILLY- 9 LB-7 OUNCE'S

FAWN - POPPY 10 LB- 6 OUNCES

LOT'S OF :luck: LYNDON.

005.JPG

009.JPG

I dare say lilly is gonna be a handfull,proper bonny pups lyndon.ur lucky I didn't nick lilly tho cos I love black pups lol

I dare say lilly is gonna be a handfull,proper bonny pups lyndon.ur lucky I didn't nick lilly tho cos I love black pups lol

and good job the delightful Poppy is a bitch otherwise I think she may have been smuggled home by Pauline xx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back