The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tam And Molly!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
LOVELY PICS,THEY LOOK GREAT TOGETHER. :wub: :wub:

Oh I'm so pleased Tam has a new home with his sister! Don't they look alike? :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Susan you must be very relieved at what can only have been a very difficult time. :huggles: :huggles:

:huggles: :huggles: I am so pleased that Tam has a new home now!!! Well done!! :huggles:

They look lovely together :wub: :wub:

Hope you have lots of fun with them and it's lovely that they are brother and sister too :huggles:

(w00t) I can see the video's now :thumbsup:

John's fixed it :*

Molly look's very happy :D

Thought Gary was fine with Tam living with Molly, but he's had a cry also :( ,,,I think he understands that Tam will be happy with his sister.

He watched the video also and has just left the pc a happy boy again :thumbsup:

You have a very special boy :wub: ,,,but I think he's now got a special family to learn to love too :)

Moira,,,Tam loves pigs ears,,forgot to say :thumbsup:

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, Molly and Tam are sound asleep after a very exciting/nerve racking day! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks for your lovely comments everyone, Molly and Tam are sound asleep after a very exciting/nerve racking day! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Ps. Glad the kids are feeling better, :huggles: were going to put up as many pictures and videos as we possibly can every day!

MollyMoMo said:
Ps. Glad the kids are feeling better,  :huggles:   were going to put up as many pictures and videos as we possibly can every day!

Thanks,,,I think we will need them :thumbsup:

What lovely videos - Thanks for showing us. Tam and Molly look so happy together :huggles: Good Luck with the pair of them. :luck: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great news that Tam has a lovely home :thumbsup: Love the video (w00t)

Well Tam spent his first night here, he was as good as gold no crying whatsoever! :wub: But he was a bit unsettled though as he wasnt really sure where too sleep poor thing! But he had a shot of snuggling up on eveyones bed and got some kip! Him and Molly have just got back from a vigourous walk through the countryside and are pooped out! Here are some pics!!

no dogs...just sheep! (w00t)

Picture028_1_.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back