The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tanya's Fun Runs

wow looks like ya had fab day ,well done tanya :cheers:

Lovely :D looks like you all had a fab day :thumbsup:

What fantastic pics! You really all had a fantastic day!! Brilliant...wish I could have been there :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

thank you so much lampy! we all have had a great evening , now eating and drinking merrily into the later evening!!! a great time had by all , now we need to get some reg dates and a few guidelines and looks like we will be up and running!! like the pic of the little stick of dynamite aka blue!! :thumbsup:

thank you all for attending and the great company :cheers:

Great pictures Lampy :thumbsup:

Well done Tanya for organising it, looks like you all had a great day :thumbsup:

Great pictures :thumbsup:

It was fun, the dogs all enjoyed their runs and it was a

nice get together in a relaxed atmosphere.

Looking forward to the next one :)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a great fun day, you'll have to have more :thumbsup:

now we need to get some reg dates and a few guidelines and looks like we will be up and running!!
About time, good to see you got round to it with a push in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Great pics as always Lampy. :thumbsup:

Well done everyone, :thumbsup: looks like a great time was had by all, :thumbsup: well done Tanya, :cheers: great pics Lampy. :thumbsup:

looks like you had a great day ,well done tanya :thumbsup:

What a lot of gorgeous looking dogs :wub: - looks like everyone had a great time :thumbsup: - well done for organising it :thumbsup: :cheers:

After a slow start it was a very pleasant evening indeed. :thumbsup:

No pictures of my dogs though...largely due to that fact that Meg ran 10 feet then back to the start :blink: Jaspa was in the van with an ASBO slapped on his head !!

Wasn't a total waste of my time as I came in useful taking control of the lure...hope I did OK :))

It was great to see all the dogs and meet some more K9'rs..looking forward to regular meetings now :cheers:

Tracey X

beaubeau said:
After a slow start it was a very pleasant evening indeed. :thumbsup:  

No pictures of my dogs though...largely due to that fact that Meg ran 10 feet then back to the start :blink: Jaspa was in the van with an ASBO slapped on his head !!

Wasn't a total waste of my time as I came in useful taking control of the lure...hope I did OK  :))

It was great to see all the dogs and meet some more K9'rs..looking forward to regular meetings now  :cheers:

Tracey X

I wondered where yours were Tracy :blink: I assumed that you had arrived dogless. If you bring Meg down to our track in N Suffolk we can use some of ours to train her up. We are a bit waterlogged at the moment but not for long :thumbsup:

Great pics :thumbsup:

A picture tells a thousand words, well everyone's smiling here, so I guess thats a well done Tanya. Maybe we could make it down sometime :cheers:

Great pics Lampy :thumbsup: also lovely to meet you, you're a true gent.

Don't mind admitting I'm chuffed to nuts with how Dij ran - we knew how keen he was from his go at Knebworth, but honestly you could put a ruler down the line he ran! And no bad behaviour watsoever :wub: I always said my overgrown show-bred dog was nigh on perfect!

Good to meet some more K9ers, am sure i'll come again but its a bit far from Birmingham for me to make every one.

And big thanks to Tanya for organising the evening and providing such great hospitality;a place to sleep for the far-travelled and some very welcome food & drinks for those who came back (though I'm not sure Dave liked his special drink too much - maybe he should stick to beer????)

All that was missing was the popcorn to go with the movie
AAAFUN.gif

i really cant take the credit as its very much a joint affair from all attenders, without you there would be no fun runs :huggles:

thank you all for the great joint effort and for your company :thumbsup:

Thanks for a lovely evening. I was really impressed with Storm and Tess. Look forward to doing ti again soon :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back