The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Thank-you

haycroft

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I like to say THANK-YOU to

everyone who help me today with Peggy as some of you Know that she had a bad accident at the bsfa today and ended up at the vets where shes staying overnite with a prolaspe vertebra(she took a tumble and lost the use of her back legs) shes on painkillers and a drip

I would like to thank especially to SUE who drove us to the vets and CERI who knew where to go they were FANTASTIC also to sharon/alec who looked after Bow while i wasnt there ,john and the gang ,olivia,and owner who i was paired up with(sorry i forgot your name)

I'll let you know how she as soon as i get news

Jayne

Oh my goodness!!! we hope little Peggy makes a speedy recovery sorry to hear this :( please God she will be okay :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

How awful, hope your dog is Ok and back soon :cheers: Jan

:luck: :luck: :luck: Peggy .. . . . . . . get well soon :wub:

I'm so sorry too hear about Peggy's fall today .......I wish her a very full and speedy recovery :huggles: :luck: .......... Thinking of you all, Hannah xx

Jayne, I'm so sorry to hear that Peggy had an accident :(

I hope you're okay, and that her treatment goes well. If you ned anything, just pm me :huggles:

Tx

Sorry to hear that, she's been running so well recently. Hope she's feeling better by the morning :luck: :huggles:

Sorry to hear your troubles Jayne. I missed all the drama by leaving early, but it really sounds like it must have been horrendous. I hope she starts feeling better soon. :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I'm so sorry to read about Peggy's accident at lure coursing today.

Fingers and toes crossed for a full and fast recovery. :luck:

I am really sorry to hear about Peggy's accident, and hope you get some good news from the vet very soon. :luck: :luck:

Sorry to hear this, I hope she makes a good recovery and is back home with you soon. :luck: :luck: :luck:

so sorry to hear about Peggy :( :( all the very best :luck: :luck: :thumbsup:

:luck: :luck: :luck: For a quick and full recovery. Please keep us updated Jayne.

I hope she makes a speedy recovery and fingers crossed for her.

Thanks for the update as i was thinking about her all the way home yesterday.

YIS

JS

on blimey jayne, ive just seen this, im so sorry to hear what happened..............i was gonna ring you later to arrange a day to come to yours, so will still phone to see how things are :luck:

love Helenxxxxxxxxx

Wishing Peggy a full and speedy recovery :luck:

Millie and I didn't realise a dog had been injured because my car was parked right down the bottom of the field until Vanna (whose Cheetah Peggy was running with) mentioned it later.

Update on my Peggy

Phone vets this morning and Peggy hadnt made much improvement so was advised to take her for a MRI scan

After many phone calls and dropped the kids off at mums ..Olivia kindly offered to drive me to newbury and pick Peggy up and take her to Swindon where there was MRI unit OLIVIA THANK YOU YOU'RE A STAR

Apparentley shes going to me scaned today, the vet says it looks like that she had a spinal stroke which is affected between her hip bones area of the spine,so im waiting for a call from the vets with the results

Ive been so emotionally upset and didnt sleep all nite and poor Bow cried allnite,i had to stay downstairs with her, im so worried about her

THANKS for all the pms and phone calls regarding Peggy its so much appreciated

Everyone has been so thoughtful and kind hearted

Once again thank you

Jayne xx

oh bloody hell, im so sorry jayne, ive just tried to ring you but your not in, i will try later.

i really hope peggy is comfortable :wub:

thinking of you at this awful time, and bow as well, she must be missing peggy so much.

let me know if there is anything i can do, dont forget im just down the road :thumbsup:

take it easy mate

Helenxxxxxxxxx

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back