The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Cornish Lurcher Championships 2007

dazgail said:
Any dogs from our wee country heading over
Takes a mad Englishman ( :oops: sorry Mike)to travel that distance Darren except in the opposite direction :lol: Mike must hold the record now for miles travelled in one day. :D

Good :luck: to everybody going to this event,hope you all have a great weekend :D Karen

Special Delivery!!!!!

Look at what those lovely people at Royal Canin have just sent us :)

sponsorship%20delivery.jpg

good luck and best wishes to all organisers and competitors at this event

Lyn

GREAT SHOW TODAY DISPITE THE HORRID WEATHER.

NEVER MIND BETTER FOR THE DOGS I SUPPOSE.

THANKS LINDA AND KEITH SEE YOU ALL 2MARA!

GOOD RESULTS TODAY, A VARIETY OF WINNERS.

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEKEND AND THE LEVEL OF DOGS WERE THE BEST IVE SEEN AT ANY SHOW, ITS NICE TO SEE EVERYBODY GETTING ON AND HAVING A GREAT TIME,MARK

STEVE180 said:
Who were runner-up in racing,Groups
ME BOTH DAYS IN UNDERS AS I PUT MY DOGS IN EVERYTHING,BUT I HAD A RACE WITH AN OVER NON PED AT THE END ,A DOG OUT OF WOR JOHN AND CAN TELL YOU MY LITTLE COLLIEX UNDER KICKED IT ARSE :lol: :lol: MARK

Will add all of the rest of the results as soon as i can, i just thought i'd run in and get the main results up for you all to see.

We will be adding full results for both days and the full endurance charts soon, right now i must grab a bite to eat and sort my dogs out as the show only finished about an hour ago :wacko:

Well done to all competitors and we'd like to thank everyone who came along, we hope you all enjoyed yourselves :cheers:

glad you enjoyed the show jml and markbrick

and some top judging....thanks Joe! :thumbsup:

markbrick said:
STEVE180 said:
Who were runner-up in racing,Groups
ME BOTH DAYS IN UNDERS AS I PUT MY DOGS IN EVERYTHING,BUT I HAD A RACE WITH AN OVER NON PED AT THE END ,A DOG OUT OF WOR JOHN AND CAN TELL YOU MY LITTLE COLLIEX UNDER KICKED IT ARSE :lol: :lol: MARK

Looks like you all had a great weekend.Well done to all the winners :thumbsup: and runners up ofcourse :D Karen

MUST SAY THE JUDGING WAS AT TOP LEVEL ,AND SOME GOOD DECISIONS MADE :thumbsup: MY BEST PART WAS HAVIG THE TOP 3 IN THE ENDURANCE,BUT I DID TELL YOU MONTHS AGO THAT TROPHY WAS MINE, AND SEEING MY DOG BEAT A FULL FIT RACIN NON PED WHICH WON THE OVERS :oops: MARK

happy 2 help u out in the judgeing keith

thanks 4 giveing my pup a run on the lure on its own.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
all i can say is this "non-ped" couldnt have run for a shit if your collie cross beat it. dont get me wrong im not taking anything away from your dog. am i wrong or did you not win the coursing event ???? no harm meant but was the "non-ped" it lame or something or was it fed on cornish pasties for a week. :unsure: :unsure: so youll be racing at tatton park then next week i hope ?

j :thumbsup: hn

markbrick said:
MUST SAY THE JUDGING WAS AT TOP LEVEL ,AND SOME GOOD DECISIONS MADE :thumbsup: MY BEST PART WAS HAVIG THE TOP 3 IN THE ENDURANCE,BUT I DID TELL YOU MONTHS AGO THAT TROPHY WAS MINE, AND SEEING MY DOG BEAT A FULL FIT RACIN NON PED WHICH WON THE OVERS :oops: MARK
If you beat a over 23" dog Mark, what event was it? just curious.

by the way well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Geoff

milly said:
markbrick said:
If you beat a over 23" dog Mark, what event was it? just curious.

by the way well done to all the winners :thumbsup:

Geoff

IT WAS A LONG WAY BACK DISPUTE ONE RACE 2 DOGS ASH AND CAT GOOD TRACK PROPER JUDGES ONE WINNER CAT AN UNDER COLLIE X

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back