The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Cornish Lurcher Championships 2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to add that the Winners of The Endurance Challenge ;) on Saturday will also recieve bags of this top quality dog food :thumbsup:

billyboy45 said:
chopper said:
dieselwilde said:
chopper said:
I have been to the show for the last two years and must say its one of the best around! I will be going again this year and will be racing my own puppy for the first time so i hope one of those trophies has my name on it  :teehee:   Hope the weather improves but we'll still be there rain or shine  8)

hi tish we see who name on the cup like i said west london v cornwall see u there he doing he sits up getting hes six packs ready for the show :lol:

Hi April,think you better try your luck at the raffle you might win that lovely clock because the trophy has our name on it :D

Is there not a few pups after that trophy chopper.Im hoping to here some good news about them pups too,seein as their mum is in pup to Pyper,(STERNS BROTHER)She will be poppin them out soon.

Well i think theres a good chance that one of the pups will get a trophy and maybe Stern as well fingers crossed :cheers:

Hello

i just wanted to know if mark will be entering his dogs if he is judging as i dont see that as fair?

Here is the Endurance Champions Certificate and Rosette, which will also be accompanied by a 15 kilo bag of Royal Canin and £80 in cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try again :- "

Here is the Endurance Champions Certificate and Rosette

endurance%20certificate%20and%20rosette.jpg

(which will also be accompanied by a 15 kilo bag of Royal Canin and £80 in cash ;) )

The certificate has been filled in with the details of last years winner as an example as all 6 certificates will be personalised with the winners name, dogs name and photo on the day :)

helsbels16 said:
Helloi just wanted to know if mark will be entering his dogs if he is judging as i dont see that as fair?

Assuming you are refering to the Endurance Challenge on the Sat, I really can't see what difference it makes, regardless of who is judging the showing on the Sunday. If they want to enter their dogs in all the working events, why not?

Not fair is not really a reason.

he will enter got 2 try and keep his title,hope theres dogs there that can challenge him,sure there will be lets take it off him people :)

good luck every 1.see u there hopfully. :cheers:

Joe

joeorcheston said:
he will enter got 2 try and keep his title,hope theres dogs there that can challenge him,sure there will be lets take it off him people  :)
good luck every 1.see u there hopfully. :cheers:

Joe

all those of you that are entering the puppy race will be happy!!!!!

karma has just come into season so wont be snatching this title!!!!

:thumbsup: Good luck to everyone attending cornish champs today looks like the same weather as last year what a shame :( never mind had worse out lamping?Hopeing to come down sunday to see if ash can defend last years title,hope all goes well Keith a Linda and you have a good attendance for both days, a good 2 day event that people should make the effort to attend with great prizes up for grabs.Good luck to all takeing part today hope to sse you all sunday :cheers:

:D Yeah sure do my dog BUDDY won the edurance challenge well pleased :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Well done, Buddy and Joe :cheers:

Would have come down to watch but the rain was just TOO bad :(

joeorcheston said:
:cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

well done joe!!!...and of course BUDDY!!!!

excellent news!!!

i bet youre grinning from ear to ear!!!

:cheers: :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup:

joeorcheston said:
:cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

(w00t) Well done Joe, with Buddy, :lol: Di, Just come home from the pub, ( Pissed) but happy. :lol: :lol: :lol: see you all tomorrow. but don't shout my head will be pounding. :lol: Diane.

Endurance Results:

joe.jpg

Champion - Joe Orcheston and Buddy

kat.jpg

Reserve Champion - Mark Hitchen and Kat

bruce.jpg

Third - Bruce Johnson and Diesel

lady.jpg

Fourth - Mark Hitchen and Lady

george.jpg

Fifth - Rebecca Everest-Jury and George

alfie.jpg

Sixth - Tim Kaye and Alfie

Well Done Everyone!! :D

right, it's time to get some new Cornish Champions :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
a big congrats to buddy and joe great one mate, hes looking fab. enjoy your money if you aint spent it already lol

some nice trophys to be one today also which will be good.

good luck to everyone that takes part some really nice looking dogs :luck:

any pics and what breed was the winner :cheers: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back