The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Girls Are Getting ...........

Hula

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Is she cute or what ? :wub: :wub: :wub:

34914_1540968050538_1425048157_31433090_3062681_n1.jpg

37828_1540968530550_1425048157_31433095_1007588_n1.jpg

35293_1540980530850_1425048157_31433118_3960002_n1.jpg

Alison...I am just so jealous! What a little darling! Lucky, lucky you! xxx

Aww shes beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hells teeth, all these puppies! Another gorgeous friesian and look at those little 'folds' on her tummy (w00t) She looks very dainty and very beautiful. Has she a name yet?

Oh my Alison, lucky you, she's beautiul :wub:

Hope the move went smoothly and that youre enjoying your lovely new home :thumbsup:

Ah, how beautiful :wub: :wub:

Is she one of Roxy's pups? :thumbsup:

:sweating: :thumbsup: :sweating: At last ....at last the news is out...hurray :cheers: ..gorgeous litter sister of my little Flint... :wub:

Im so thrilled for you Alison...shes such a beautiful puppy....a gorgeous little girl.... :wub: Have you picked a name yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes she is one of Roxy's pups :D

My house move went well , thank you Nicky . Now living in a lovely village by the sea :thumbsup:

I have no name for my lovely wee girl yet but hopefully will have soon :wub:

and I have to apologise Alison...the first picture Ive used as Flint in my thread...is actually your little girl... :lol: Ive realised now... :blink:

the pics were next to each other in photobucket..just shows how alike they are facial wise... :thumbsup: I can only tell by Flints heart shaped nose....

Last edited by a moderator:
aw alison im so pleased for you, you will not be dissapointed with roxys pups :wub:

She is adorable - another very lucky person. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: How lovely it will be to see photos of her and Flint growing up. :) :)

Oh Alison, I am so jealous.

So glad the move went well. Wishing you all every happiness in your new home.

and I have to apologise Alison...the first picture Ive used as Flint in my thread...is actually your little girl... :lol: Ive realised now... :blink: the pics were next to each other in photobucket..just shows how alike they are facial wise... :thumbsup: I can only tell by Flints heart shaped nose....

and I have you to thank for all these lovely pics Janis :wub:

It is a pleasure to photograph then Alison...Im loving every minute... :thumbsup: any excuse to visit them.

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments :thumbsup:

I can't wait to bring her home :))

Congratulations..... she looks lovely :wub:

Suffering from serious puppy envy with all these new arrivals :(

I was wracking my brain to think who it could be up North who was having this little girl pup. It didn't occur to me it might be you Alison....you lucky thing. She's delightful :thumbsup:

I'm very jealous and hate you!!! ;-)

I never want to see a picture of her...ever!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back