The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Last Time In Going To Post My 3 Girls On K9........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ah Ha! (w00t) Just realised why you were asking me what Jonah's colouring was like when he was a puppy :lol: Congratulations - she is lovely Ann. :wub:

oh our ann :sweating: you had me going there..what a gorgeous lady and typical of you...a stunning name for her too :wub: abso beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, and I meant to say that they come thick and fast after number 4, Ann :lol: :lol: :lol:

When will you be moving to your new (and bigger) house? :- :teehee:

Ah Ha! (w00t) Just realised why you were asking me what Jonah's colouring was like when he was a puppy :lol: Congratulations - she is lovely Ann. :wub:
What do you think....a little Jonah....maybe....lol

No Jane that's it..........honest :lol:

What do you think....a little Jonah....maybe....lol

No Jane that's it..........honest :lol:
She's very like Jonah, just not the same stripe on her head :wub:

Great.........if she changes to much you will just have to send me the original ;)

Tala is adorable :wub: what a lovely mix of colours and markings you have in your gorgeous whippet family :D

awww ann, congratulations shes gorgeous :wub: :wub:

what a pretty name aswell :wub:

Lucky, Lucky you. she is a little beauty. :wub:

You had me worried Ann, although I do see you elsewhere now and again :- Your little girlie is beautiful :wub: it's making me more broody by the minute seeing all these puppies around - hopefully my little boy or girl is in her mums tum as I type eh Julie? :D 7 and a half weeks to go ;) well nearly 8 weeks actually, but 7 and a half sounds better :lol:

Ann, we said we'd stop at 4 once :D :lol:

You are so lucky Ann - Tala is really gorgeous. :wub: :wub: :wub: I had a feeling you wouldn't be able to resist one!! :) :)

I think i done really welll........5 whole weeks before i caved in :lol:

Just lucky the breeder was happy to keep Tala ''on a back burner''

as she called it while i weighed up all the pro's and con's of having

this little girl......it had to be head over heart for everyone's sake.

:wub: :wub: she is gorgeous ann, and name is perfect, love it, :wub: :wub:

I just knew you would cave in with all the puppy visits (w00t) Tala is :wub: well done you I keep looking we have had a new one every year for 3 years It seams strange not having a new addition around this time of year. :(

Oh what a suprise ann :- :D :lol:

I just knew you couldn't resist :p

She is a gorgeous little girl :wub: Good luck with her :)

I just knew you would cave in with all the puppy visits (w00t) Tala is :wub: well done you I keep looking we have had a new one every year for 3 years It seams strange not having a new addition around this time of year. :(
Sue im just thinking.......there goes my Christmas Tree again :lol:

Sonia i tried so hard ;)

Jonah tells me he is very flattered that you wanted a puppy who looks just like him! ;) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back