The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Last Time In Going To Post My 3 Girls On K9........

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
A baby sister for your girls Ann, I knew you'd have her. Congratulations. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:lol: you old bag, i thought you were leaving us :lol: ...(no such luck ahe ;) )

she is beautiful Ann, a real little stunner and i love her name......good luck with her xxxx

ann you are a lucky sod she is stunning wishing you lots of luck with her x :wub:

Oh wow...she's a looker too. :wub: You lucky thing. I just love these sort of announcements :D

She is a stunner Ann.................love her!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh wow...she's a looker too. :wub: You lucky thing. I just love these sort of announcements :D
Its made it more exciting now i've told everyone, im starting to

get butterflies when i think about her :lol:

Isn't she just, Dawn :)

Thought I'd already posted in this thread but just noticed that I hadn't :b

Tala looks quite divine :wub: Lots of luck with her Ann :luck:

Oh Ann you are naughty.. I was thinking al sorts... but whoooop whooooop at your new addition, she is gorgeous :wub:

Just a little tease Rachel :lol:

Thanks Annie :)

I must say ann...your news has lightened the mood on here and given a thread which isn't being argued on...feels like old times :thumbsup:

That's because we're all dog people and there's

nothing like a little puppy love is there :wub:

I was worried there when I read the heading of this topic!! What a beautiful new addition to your pack and I love the name Tala :wub: :huggles:

This will probably be the last time i will post a picture of my 3 girls on K9 :(  

And i've decided to make it one of my all time favourites of them, look at

those faces.......Whippet Perfection :wub:

girlsonsofa.jpg

Oh i better tell you why i've decided not to post the 3 of them again hadn't i !

Its because Whoop, Whoop i'm having an even up and number 4 will be here

soon. I've thought long and hard and last weekend that i was going to go for

it.

Meet Tala........my final beautiful girl.......my family is complete :*

talas.jpg

she is lovely very simular to the puppy i have kept from rosie

I've been admiring the black brindles for a while now,

so well chuffed i,m going to have my own in days :)

I have been drooling over all the new puppies in the last few months. Wondering IF?, Wondering WHEN?

Have just been brought back down to earth with my vets bill for Toddy.s treatment and 4 x innoculations.

My feet are firmly grounded for the time being. :)

she is beautiful, congratulations i bet she will fit in she looks like another cheeky girl :wub:

This will probably be the last time i will post a picture of my 3 girls on K9 :(  

And i've decided to make it one of my all time favourites of them, look at

those faces.......Whippet Perfection :wub:

girlsonsofa.jpg

Oh i better tell you why i've decided not to post the 3 of them again hadn't i !

Its because Whoop, Whoop i'm having an even up and number 4 will be here

soon. I've thought long and hard and last weekend that i was going to go for

it.

Meet Tala........my final beautiful girl.......my family is complete :*

talas.jpg

HI

JUST LOOKING IN ON YOUR PHOTOS, I HAVE A BITCH CALLED MOLLY WHO IS IDETICAL OF YOUR FAWN ONE IN THE CENTRE, HAD TO LOOK TWICE THOUGHT YOU HAD STOLEN MY BITCH.

ALL GORGEOUS.

MAGGIE

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back