The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I'm looking forward to those too Tanya - Tippy :wub:

[SIZE=21pt]HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO DEBS , LARRY , DIGGER AND OF COURSE HUGO .[/SIZE]

WHAT A WONDERFULL DAY FOR [SIZE=21pt]YOU [/SIZE], NICE TO SEE YOU TODAY :huggles:

Well Done to everyone who ran there dogs :cheers: but ive got to say a HUGE WELL DONE to SUPEEEEEE Odds says your a Supestar :lol: ..............Great pic's Julie, im really glad Gracie ran well, I wish i could have been there to see her :thumbsup: She looks so like Angel in the pic's its spooky (w00t)

ON BEHALF OF DEB AND MYSELF WE WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU

TO THE ORAGNISERS AND MEMBERS OF THE NORTH WEST LURE COURSING

CLUB FOR PUTTING ON SUCH AND EXCITING AND ENJOYABLE EVENT.

I KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE THOSE OUT THERE WHO WILL SAY I'M ONLY

MAKING THESE COMMENTS BECAUSE OUR DOGS DID SO WELL. BUT AS WITH THE

PENNYMEADOW CUPS YOU HAD TO BE THERE TO APPRECIATE THE FUN ,

FRIENDLINESS AND GENUINE SPORTSMANSHIP EVINCED AT THESE MEETINGS.

We took a camera and a video camera and didn't manage to take one shot but i'm sure Deb wil put one on of Hugo and his trophy when she stops telling everybody he's only thirteen months you know !!

TO ALL YOU SPORTING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

a really enjoyable day, it didn't matter that the weather was a bit nippy as the atmosphere was so warm and freindly, :thumbsup:

happy dogs, lovely people, good food, a well stocked bar and a nice donation for a very worthy charity, what more could you ask of a day :) :thumbsup:

big well done to the organisers :cheers:

looking forward to the next

becka

Your boys did you both proud ....and the look on Debs face was priceless :D .....You are both true sports people :thumbsup: ...... It was a great, fun day and well done boys :huggles:

Well we at last have made it home!!! -_-

Thank you to everyone for a fantastic weekend

Thanks to Mark and Paula, Jeff and everyone who worked so hard to make everything run smoothly.

We are over the moon at how well Jinx did getting the runner up trophy

WELL DONE TO HUGO WHAT A BOY!!!!!

Debs and Laurie, what a great couple lovely to see you both again.

Fantastic to see some familiar faces and meet some new ones.

We too took a camera and havent got one shot of the weekend!!! :eek:

Hope we didnt lead anyone astray in the club house!!!! :lol: :cheers:

WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING MARK JUST ADD BOTH JINX AND RUBY AUTOMATICALLY NO NEED TO ASK!!!!!

Better organise the next one so I have something to look forward too

After Amsterdam next weekend weve nothing in the pipeline so get a date sorted Mark!!!! :thumbsup:

Another fabulous day with fab people

See you all again soon

LOL

Shona,Sean and Jamesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jinx and Rubyxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS Sarah did you check youve still got Lily Im sure I just saw a chubby huggy grey and white whippie pup get out the camper :oops: :lol: :wub: :wub:

Hope we didnt lead anyone astray in the club house!!!!
ummm! the big lad can certainly put 1 or 2 away but on the possitive side the land will now be paid for with the weekends profits lOL.

thanks for what you did Shona :thumbsup: we'll keep you posted on how things progress.

WHEN IS THE NEXT MEETING MARK JUST ADD BOTH JINX AND RUBY AUTOMATICALLY NO NEED TO ASK!!!!!
your already in :thumbsup:

Glad you got home safe and well Larry & Debs, :huggles: Has Hugo cheered up yet, :lol: love the presentation pic Larry, :- "

Glad you Sean & James got home safely to Shona, :huggles:

Thanks to you all for a FANTASTIC weekend, cant wait for the next one. :cheers:

larruu said:
We took a camera and a video camera and didn't manage to take  one shot but i'm sure Deb wil put one on of Hugo and his trophy when she stops telling everybody he's only thirteen months you know !!
TO ALL YOU SPORTING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN  :cheers:   :cheers:   :cheers:

I should think so too - he did brilliantly.

:cheers:

Supe says thanks to Oddie :huggles:

Paula Roberts said:
Glad you got home safe and well Larry & Debs, :huggles: Has Hugo cheered up yet, :lol:   love the presentation pic Larry, :- "
We had a brilliant weekend - thanks to everyone involved :))

We are still buzzing - our boys really did do us proud and they had a great time doing what they love best :huggles:

It was a great final with Jinx - the pair were very evenly matched :D and well done to Rae's Big Brother Strike on their win :thumbsup:

Hugo is chipper - that was his " I'm really tired now" look -_- ................as for Larry's presentation pic - I'm saying nothing (w00t) (w00t) :- " :- " LOL

Well done all runners -it was good to see everyone again and look forward to the next :cheers: :cheers:

Deb & Co.

Deb said:
................as for Larry's presentation pic - I'm saying nothing  (w00t)   (w00t) :- "  :- " LOL
Well actually, 'SHUT THAT DOOR' immediately springs to mind (w00t) (w00t) :oops: .................lovely picture of Digger tho :wub: :wub:

Well actually, 'SHUT THAT DOOR' immediately springs to mind
Same name as well?

i'm sure I heard an espression about somthing being shut but it wasnt a door LOL

Couple a pics.

B

EP5small.jpg

LDP1small.jpg

Great photos :D .....Love the one of Shanaz ......Can't wait to get my disc :thumbsup:

wheres the wacky races pics!!!! need an ellie fix!!!! :wub:

Come on were's the wacky races photos cus I don't believe Tanya when she says that Danny actually managed to do a full course :- " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back