The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Mark Roberts said:
Donna get yourself to bed now lass and make sure your alarm clocks set correctly
I dont need to set my alarm, we have learnt frrom our mistakes, Aaron's in charge of waking us up on time for work now :lol:

jue332 said:
Mark Roberts said:
[SIZE=21pt]GET A ROOM[/SIZE]
56-1.jpg

(w00t) (w00t) LOL I was just showing my appreciation :lol:

It must be the perks of being the presenter :b :b

for a 1st timer she did realy well, followed the lure well kept upto her job, looked like a natural.

I dont need to set my alarm, we have learnt frrom our mistakes, Aaron's in charge of waking us up on time for work now
ummm are you not taking out some INSURANCE :- "

Mark Roberts said:
jue332 said:
Mark Roberts said:
56-1.jpg

You realy did have a good time then :- "

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
jue332 said:
Mark Roberts said:
56-1.jpg

It must be the perks of being the presenter :b :b

Jeff is the best raffel ticket puller in Lancashire :- " :lol: :thumbsup:

Mark Roberts said:
for a 1st timer she did realy well, followed the lure well kept upto her job, looked like a natural.
Thanks for that Mark, it means alot :thumbsup:

Gosh you wouldn't believe how nervous I have been this week (w00t) :sweating: :lol:

I dont know Julie, with you, Shona & Sarah its a good job i"m cool, calm & Collected. :- "

I know Jeff always likes to have a witness BUT! 45 was a bit excessive even for him :- "

jue332 said:
jue332 said:
:lol:   :lol:   :lol:
Just finished one or two bottles Rebecca won :cheers:

I hope one of them wasn't the bottle of Gin (w00t)

Not at all but 12 were blue & this one says Cava :oops:

LOL :lol: Enjoy, you deserve em :cheers:

LOL ....Lets all shout at Jeff tomorrow ...Not that'll he'll have a hang over or nought :clown: :- " :lol:

Lets all shout at Jeff tomorrow ...Not that'll he'll have a hang over or nought
Will he make racing today? might have to put a bit of cotton wool on the traps so they dont BANG to loud :oops:

once again a big thank you to everyone that attended yesterday that made the day such an enjoyable event to be at.

and a special thank you to the owners of the dogs in the special stake I don't mind admiting I wondered what i'd got myself into earlyer in the day but what a spectacle to watch I could hardly do the lure for laughing. :lol: there will definiatly be another AV stake next time. :thumbsup:

congratulations to everyone for a great day

well worth the journey

dogs were super ,

see you next time :cheers:

Top pictures Julie... :thumbsup: enjoyed them... :cheers:

Well done to Gracie too...and everyone else. Looked like a good day....and Lesley you have a good right to be biased about Kane....he is gorgeous... :wub: :)and really envy anyone having one of those fabulous puppies... :huggles: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well wasnt this event worth the trip!!! alfie candice and i would like to thank you all personally for a fantastic day :huggles:

thank you lesley and andy for putting us up for the night again and all the puppy cuddles :huggles: spry and kane enjoyed the prawn crackers (w00t)

my dogs lost everything but i came away feeling like id won everything, my danny was showing NO interest in the lure despite jeffs efforts :b but ended up doing the full round!!!! people thought he had won the fuss id made over him (w00t) GO danny!!!!! :wub:

tippy and mabel realised it wasnt live and said sod you!!! :oops:

jessie put her little heart and soul into her running , so proud of her :wub:

THANK YOU ALL

A fantastic event , i hope another is planned soon , putting the pikey hounds down for the wacky races again , could even bring more if you want mark!!! :thumbsup:

Well Done to ALL winners and runners , a brilliant day :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back