The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bob Patefield said:
Couple a pics.

B

EP5small.jpg

thats my girl!!! lol she is such a gob sh*te :wub:

my apologies to anyone in the vacinity... :oops:

Fantastic quality photos, really pleased with my photos. i love the one of lola carrying the lure back towards the camera :wub:

i too love seeing pics of dogs at full strength and to see the muscle tone is amazing :thumbsup:

thanks guys.... she is my first but def not my last! So nice to hear lovely things about our dogs isnt it. Really makes my day.

MAggie is having her lower cannine tooth removed on wednesday.... she broke it whilst ragging on the cage on sunday... :oops: the dog is a nutter :b

Thanks for the pictures Bob, you have captured the concentration in my Gracie's eyes beautifully :thumbsup:

LDP1small.jpg

jue332 said:
Thanks for the pictures Bob, you have captured the concentration in my Gracie's eyes beautifully  :thumbsup:

LDP1small.jpg

i didnt recognise her Julie!! she looks like a 'different dog on the field' :huggles:

dont we just love em :wub:

it is for that look on their face that i keep running my dogs. I will never forget it as long as i live :wub:

finally back online and caught up with the pics - there's some smashing ones in there - big thanks to all the photographers :cheers:

I had a fantastic time, it's amazing how good folks, many dogs and bacon butties can make standing in a field all day put a smile on a girl's face!

thanks to everyone who organised the day - and congratulations to the super winners

and big big thanks to lesley and Andrew for letting me cuddle their absolutely gorgeous puppies :wub: i soooo wish i had room for a wee splodgey dog

finally, can i just put in a plea for the incriminating evidence *cough* I mean pictures of the heinz 57 stakes to remain under wraps? Failing that, i hope you all realise that my dogs are called Digit and Bloggs and any similarity between either of them and the aptly named Rather Special Whippet, is purely coincidental :ph34r:

it's amazing how good folks, many dogs and bacon butties can make standing in a field all day put a smile on a girl's face
Bacon butties! with brown sauce make everything alright :thumbsup:

i'll have a chat with the sports club secretary and sort a date out for another which will definatly feature the Hienze 57 stake again as that had me rolling around laughing, especialy when Hannahs Collie tried drowning the lure that was realy taking the p#ss or having one :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all

for those who have asked for another stake the steward has sugested the 15th or the 29th March as provissional dates, i'll confirm as and when any decission has been made.

Mark Roberts said:
Hi all
for those who have asked for another stake the steward has sugested the 15th or the 29th March as provissional dates, i'll confirm as and when any decission has been made.

How about both???? :* :- "

15th is the day before Yorkshire isnt it?

29th would be better then we can come down twice even if we have to lock Jinx in the camper if the dreaded season starts!!!!!

See we enjoy the company so much we will come down even if we have no dogs to run!!

Is that sad? :thumbsup:

No it shows what good people weve met through the whippets and thats good :cheers:

great aint it!!! norfolk to lancs is a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg drive but certainly worth it :thumbsup:

Just got home from England tonite, I a cracking days coursing last Saturday, a big thank you and well done to the organisers of the event.

below is some of the pics i took

Looking forward to the next one

DSC_0068copy.jpg

DSC_0069copy.jpg

Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
BornToHunt said:
Just got home from England tonite, I a cracking days coursing last Saturday, a big thank you  and well done to the organisers of the event.
below is some of the pics i took 

Looking forward to the next one

DSC_0068copy.jpg

DSC_0069copy.jpg

Kev

top pics mate, do you have any more?? :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back