The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
jinx and rubys mum said:
Paula Roberts said:
Thought that would keep you quiet. :huggles:   hope your feeling better today, :thumbsup: Had a great night last night Jeff & Rebecca came with some blobs, :cheers:   the hot one wasnt very nice but the lemonade ones where lovely, :thumbsup:   then we all played on the wii, :thumbsup:   great fun. :cheers:   see you sunday. :huggles:

[SIZE=14pt]THANKS JEFF & REBECCA[/SIZE] :cheers:

What is a blob????? :blink:

still feel rather sick, :x tryin to decide wether to go in or not...what is a blob?

ladydee said:
jinx and rubys mum said:
Paula Roberts said:
Thought that would keep you quiet. :huggles:   hope your feeling better today, :thumbsup: Had a great night last night Jeff & Rebecca came with some blobs, :cheers:   the hot one wasnt very nice but the lemonade ones where lovely, :thumbsup:   then we all played on the wii, :thumbsup:   great fun. :cheers:   see you sunday. :huggles:

still feel rather sick, :x tryin to decide wether to go in or not...what is a blob?

Dont worry lots of bugs going round

James has been off all week too

Get your mum to bring you some chicken soup over!!!! :thumbsup:

Mo ------- spoilt>

>

>

Bugs ------ spoilt

>

>

>

Kieren ------ spoilt

>

>

>

>

mum ----- spoilt
Notice who's missing as normal :(

A blob, its Yates's brandy liqure, hot water, suger, lemon. the hot version realy warms you as it goes down the cold version is eayer to drink, Paula was drinking it like water last night and emptied the bottle (1lt)

Last edited by a moderator:
jinx and rubys mum said:
ladydee said:
jinx and rubys mum said:
Paula Roberts said:

Dont worry lots of bugs going round

James has been off all week too

Get your mum to bring you some chicken soup over!!!! :thumbsup:

:x :x :x chicken soup!! now i definitly feel sick!!! :x :x

She wont eat anything Shona, (w00t) thats her biggest problem :rant: you need to go see a doctor. :huggles:

[SIZE=21pt]DID SOMEONE MENTION LURE COURSING ON THIS THREAD![/SIZE] :- "

Paula Roberts said:
She wont eat anything Shona, (w00t)   thats her biggest problem :rant: you need to go see a doctor. :huggles:
i ate last night and felt fine woke up this morning and feel like rubbish....i dont have a doctors :(

I mentioned lure coursing but no one was listening o:) !!!! lol

Can I ask, again :- " , what the (S) means after Arve Ladzes on the entries list, please????

UPDATE

New sponsore for the Consolation Winner

Judge: Mr Burt Dent

Slipper: Mr Tony Dent

UPDATE ON PRIZES

PRIZES

Trophies for both winners\runner ups sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Main Stake Winners Prize Money £100 sponsorship arranged by Geordie "Starvass"

Main Stake Runner up Prize Money £50 sponsored by Mr J Hutchings. "Pennymeadow"

Consolation Winners Prize Money £50 sponsored by Gary & Rachel Todd "Hollybush Caravan Park"

Consolation Stake Runner Up Prize Money sponsored by Mz T Docra "Highislands"

Reserve Stake Winners trophy "The Lynperry Shield" donnated by Mr P Cork "Lynperry"

Reserve Stake Runner Up ~Jenny (Quintessance)

Main Stake Winners crate of Beer sponsored by Sparky

Collars for the 2 stake winners Alfyn "Denimonde"

Dog Chews for all the Runners: Kindley donnated by Hannah & Chris Bishop "Strike"

A big thank you to everyone who has kindly offord sponsoreship for this event.

Last edited by a moderator:
what the (S) means after Arve Ladzes on the entries list, please????
I put it to denote Scotland? on my PC I have enryones names & locations for referance so I removed them before posting the list but missed the (S) on yours

Ok Ladys and gentlemen, Hannah & Chris "Strike whippets" are to supple dog chews for the winners of the stakes not all the dogs taking part. :thumbsup:

Thanks Hannah.

(w00t) .......Right I did say EACH winner and runner up will have a pack of 100 chews each ......Now I feel bad, so all of the runners will have a treat each ok ....have I redeemed myself now :sweating: :lol:

Hannah,

correct me if i'm wronge but wasnt a bottle of spirits mentioned for all running owners as well :- "

yeah mark - if you run the course mebbe
of caurse I will, :thumbsup: did I mention the course will be 1yd with no turns and a T break 1/2 way :p

[SIZE=14pt]REMINDER[/SIZE]

The Draw for the "PARKSTONE VASES" will take place tonight.

Dont know about Sarah, but I know I am!!!!!

Woohoo...get the southern comfort ready :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back