The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
maggiemay2 said:
another important question.... what colour would people like the momento rosettes to be???  :D
I'll get them ordered as soon as we have a decision.....

The pink and purple ones seemed to go down well but i always like to 'do different' next time  :thumbsup:

They were realy nice Sarah what about black & gold.

Pennymeadow Whippets said:
maggiemay2 said:
another important question.... what colour would people like the momento rosettes to be???   :D
I'll get them ordered as soon as we have a decision.....

The pink and purple ones seemed to go down well but i always like to 'do different' next time  :thumbsup:

They were realy nice Sarah what about black & gold.

maybe a small hint of pink.................................................................... :- " (w00t) yep i am THAt sad lol (w00t)

I hate purple with a passion lol - was sooooo pleased when dij got a pink one :teehee:

UPDATE ON PRIZES

PRIZES

MAIN STAKE

Trophys sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Main Stake Winners Prize Money £100 sponsorship arranged by Geordie "Starvass"

Main Stake Runner up Prize Money £50 sponsored by Mr J Hutchings. "Pennymeadow"

Main Stake Winners crate of Beer sponsored by Sparky

CONSOLATION STAKE

Trophys sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Consolation Winners Prize Money £50 sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Consolation Stake Runner Up Prize Money sponsored by Mz T Docra "Highislands"

RESERVE STAKE (for the Lynperry Trophy)

Reserve Stake Winners trophy donnated by Mr P Cork "The Lynperry Trophy"

Reserve Stake Runner Up trophy ~Jenny (Quintessance)

EXTRA PRIZES

Collars for the 2 stake winners Alfyn "Denimonde"

Dog Chews for all the finalist ~ Mrs H Bishop "Strike"

Comemorative Rossetts ~ Sarah & Bob "Winterfell"

A big thank you to everyone who has kindly offord sponsoreship for this event.

Well I got some knitting needles from my mum today :D

Just need to get the wool RED,WHITE AND BLUE,

Hopefully Ill have finished the collars by Feb 23rd (w00t)

Looking forward to giving it a go

Theres nothing special about them is there I forgot to have a look last week?

jinx and rubys mum said:
Well I got some knitting needles from my mum today :D Just need to get the wool RED,WHITE AND BLUE,

Hopefully Ill have finished the collars by Feb 23rd (w00t)

Looking forward to giving it a go

Theres nothing special about them is there I forgot to have a look last week?

Nothing special about them only the whippets in them & everyone has a special one or two of those :thumbsup:

i need to make some collars too - had to borrow last time and poor Dij had to put up with some rather snugly fitting ones (w00t)

Ok folks as requested here are the runners for the 32 dog stake arranged for the 23rd February 2008.

The Draw of the Main 32 stake will be done on Sunday the 9th December 2007.

.1 ~ PARKSTONE TAKE A CHANCE

.2 ~ TRUDYS SCRUMPCIOUS OF PENNYMEADOW

.3 ~ HIGHISLAND JUST JESSIE

.4 ~ HIGH JINX

.5 ~ PENNY PICTURES

.6 ~ VENSUTER CRIMSON BELLE

.7 ~ LAMPLYTE DANCING PRINCESS

.8 ~ CRACKLING BEAUTY

.9 ~ LYNPERRY WATERLOO BOY

10~ JENDALE BARLEYS LAD

11~ ELGADANE BLACK MOGAL

12~ EUGENIE PRINCESS

13~ WINTERFELL TINKERBELL

14~ STARVASS MOONLIGHTING

15~ CARLS RAPID LADY OF BUSHBURROW

16~ ARJUNA JOE BLOGGS

17~ SCARLETFAIR STARRY KNIGHT

18~ RHODEAN RHAPSODY IN AUGUST

19~ AVISMARE MIDNIGHT STAR

20~ CALLOONY SILVER DIGILOO

21~ LYNPERRY WONDER

22~ PARKSTONE QUEEN OF THE NILE

23~ HILLSDOWN DAYDREAMER

24~ BIG BROTHER STRIKES

25~ PENNYMEADOW BLACK JACK

26~ WHEATROYDE ONCE UPON A WISH

27~ STARS STRIKE HEART & SOUL

28~ CYANARA ICE SAINT OF NIISYF

29~ NIISYF HERES OTO

30~ ALL BLACK & BEAUTYFULL

31~ CUTTYFIELD SASHAS SECRET

32~ PENNYMEADOW POT BLACK

RESERVES

1/ ELGADANE CAST NO SHADOW

2/ CUTTYFIELD LUFFRAS LEGACY

3/ SAVILPARK SESSAME

4/ RHODEAN LOVE ON THE RUN

5/ STARSTIKES LITTLE BY LITTLE

6/ Lamplyte Nyjinsky

7/ ARVE LADZES (S)

8/ SILVERPENNY LADZ

9/ Springfields dog

the reserve stake draw will be drawn nearer the time

Last edited by a moderator:
You've only got a few entered then :- " .......By the way its Lamplyte Dancing Princess :D

You've only got a few entered then  .......By the way its Lamplyte Dancing Princess
just 1 or 2 LOL, couldnt keep up with calls\email\PM's the other day.

I tried posting the list of runners 3 times (copy & Pasting) but it kept missing the Princess bit off so I put it in manualy and got it wronge LOL :blink:

i'll post the Draw when I get home on the 9th December :thumbsup:

Sorry Shona, :( you leave a piece of papoer lying around and Mr Nosey finds it, :rant: the next thing you know hes telling the whole world, (w00t) but you cant let something that special go by without a little celebration :- " can you?

Sorry Shona,  you leave a piece of papoer lying around and Mr Nosey finds it,  the next thing you know hes telling the whole world,  but you cant let something that special go by without a little celebration  can you?
You wanted everyone to know didnt you Shona :- " good job your camper will be parked right outside the club house doors then you can stagger (sorry walk) out and straight into bed :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]WOOHOO!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

An other excuse for a drink on a saturday night, :cheers: to wake up with a hangover on a Sunday :wacko: and to go and get extremely muddy!!!!!!!!! Although I have booked the sun this time 8) :lol:

Only just seen this, coz i've been otherwise engaged all weekend..ok i was a little drunk :- " wouldn't think my mum and dad organised it would you, i dont get told anything :( or maybe after my trying to poison everyone last time (jeff leave the rabbit at home this time) they dont want me there again :- " :lol:

After the fun i had last time definitly count me in as a spectator, helper if anyone needs me...dad if you need catering done again give me a shout. :thumbsup:

Fun, fun, fun thats what it should be about, and if you dont agree with that I dont really think you should do it. At the end of the day, the whippets are loyal pets before there running dogs and aslong as they come home to there comfy beds infront of the fire injury free with little whippy smiles on there faces what does it matter weather they were knocked out in the 1st round or went on to win the main final? it doesnt.

I think its great that everyone is made welcome, however big, small, fast, slow, experienced your dogs is. The atmosphere at the last one was electric, everyone chit chatting, joking, helping each other. no bad feeling because his dog beat hers, a lot of very good sportsmanship and thats what makes the day so enjoyable.

(And of course, the day wouldn't be complete without dads bum, dont disapoint people dad, leave the new belt at home :oops: :lol: )

Mark Roberts said:
Sorry Shona,  you leave a piece of papoer lying around and Mr Nosey finds it,  the next thing you know hes telling the whole world,  but you cant let something that special go by without a little celebration  can you?
You wanted everyone to know didnt you Shona :- " good job your camper will be parked right outside the club house doors then you can stagger (sorry walk) out and straight into bed :thumbsup:

mmmmm Men are soooooo subtle arent they!!!!!!!

Its just an excuse to throw a party

Thank god the camper will be right outside drowning my sorrows will take a bucket load!!!!!!!! :b

[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]

Ok ladys & Gentlemen of the lure coursing fraturnity, i'm pleased to announce that a judge for this event had been confirmed.

The Gentlemen concerned will be well known to the ex hare coursing world and is well respected throughout the working world.

Judge ~ Mr Burt Dent

The drinks party will be on FRIDAY night darling as we are having the coursing on SATURDAY this time not sunday. :huggles:

So when is your birthday Shona? :) i"m sure the club will let you snuggle up in a corner somewhere if you cant make it to the van. :lol:

Mark Roberts said:
[SIZE=14pt]UPDATE[/SIZE]
Ok ladys & Gentlemen of the lure coursing fraturnity, i'm pleased to announce that a judge for this event had been confirmed.

The Gentlemen concerned will be well known to the ex hare coursing world and is well respected throughout the working world.

Judge ~ Mr Burt Dent

Two very highly respected officials from the whippet coursing world & working whippet world this father & son team have competed & won at the highest level in pre ban coursing. :thumbsup:

Think I've found a cottage fairly close - so I can come over to the clubhouse on the saturday night, and join in the highly educational and enlightening discussions which are bound to be the order of the evening!

Then get a taxi back when i'm feeling overcome by the mental stimulation of the eloquent discourse of the evening, and far too overstimulated to drive :- "

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back