The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

The Parkstone Vases (32 Dog Stake)

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Paula Roberts said:
Seeing as there all in you might as well do it now, :cheers:   then we can be either petrified or made up if we meet/miss Bella & Spry. :sweating:
I'll tell her there's no pressure then (w00t) :teehee:

No pressure at all Lesley. :lol:

I"m telling Max nothing till we know the draw. (w00t)

Go on do the draw

We all want to see (w00t)

No pressure Lesley!!!!!!! But it will give us time to train Jinx in time!!!!!!( :( )

urchin said:
OMG! full already, say it isn't so!
did Dij get a place????

please say he did!

I don't know, a girl goes out on the first blummin date she's had for 12 months and the blummin sheet fills up, grd drn blummin blummers  :angry:

How did the date go Charlie? :wub: or :x

lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OK Ladys & Gentlemen.

i've just had confirmation of the slipper for the next lure coursing event, this man is very well know to everyone in the Coursing world and is very well respected by everyone who knows him.

Slipper ~ Mr Tony Dent

UPDATE ON PRIZES

PRIZES

Trophies for both winners\runner ups sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Main Stake Winners Prize Money £100 sponsorship arranged by Geordie "Starvass"

Main Stake Runner up Prize Money £50 sponsored by Mr J Hutchings. "Pennymeadow"

Consolation Winners Prize Money £50 sponsored by M & P Roberts "Parkstone"

Consolation Stake Runner Up Prize Money sponsored by Mz T Docra "Highislands"

Reserve Stake Winners trophy donnated by Mr P Cork "Lynperry"

Reserve Stake Runner Up ~Jenny (Quintessance)

Main Stake Winners crate of Beer sponsored by Sparky

Collars for the 2 stake winners Alfyn "Denimonde"

A big thank you to everyone who has kindly offord sponsoreship for this event.

THE DRAW WILL TAKE PLACE IN PUBLIC AT THE LANCASHIRE PWRC ON SUNDAY THE 9th DECEMBER (at the Lancashires xmas get together)

The reserve stake will be drawn nearer the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
And i"m sorry to dissappoint Marks BUM fans but he bought himself a belt this morning. :lol:

I must say that I didn't know the card, but did see dog's that I knew :b .......There were some very good dogs entered (I know I bred 2 of them :lol: ) ........I saw Angel lure course a few years ago and she was great .....as is Digger ........Its like anything, if you don't like the way things are being run, the rules, the ground, track etc ....just don't enter or pull your dogs out ......It really was a great and FUN day .........Lure coursing like showing is one to two peoples opinions, so there's NEVER any certainty as to who will win unlike racing ........I personally wouldn't care if there was no prize money or prizes on offer as we went for the fun ......We spent a great weekend with loads of Whippets and Whippet people ........Not one person was snide when Connie refused to do plastic, then V stopped as he thought he'd been called back and I thought "oh well there's my two runners out :wacko: " as they would have been disqualified for this in racing comps, but Mark said its a bit of fun and to whack them both into the cons .....Not ONE person complained (which they could have done as V was obviously fresher) .......All I can say is WELL DONE to ALL who organised such a great event and to ALL who competed, I'm greatly looking forward to the next one :cheers:

i've removed several post which had moved away from this meeting and were descussing other organisations (ie: the BSFA) if people want a descussion about other organisations then start a new thread any further post aimed at "well you all know what"

WILL be removed

also a few that I personal thought were aimed at causing bad feeling by putting other peoples dogs down.

OK back on topic, as Jeff has stated the draw will be on Sunday the 9th December and will be posted ASAP after that.

[SIZE=21pt]NEWSFLASH[/SIZE]

A little birdie tells me that one of the owners with a dog running will be 40 (YES FORTY) the week of the lure coursing meeting.

i'm swore to secrecy about who as they dont want it making public.

good luck Shona (Ruby & Jinx mum) :- "

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

No its not me Im only 37 this time!!!!!!! :b :b :b

Cheers Paula i only told you coz I was relieved I wouldnt be at home that weekend!!!

lol xxxxx

So who's baking the cake :D

Right I'll bring a packet of 100 raw hide chews for all of the finalists ..... Not much I know :b , but the winners will appreciate them :)

another important question.... what colour would people like the momento rosettes to be??? :D

I'll get them ordered as soon as we have a decision.....

The pink and purple ones seemed to go down well but i always like to 'do different' next time :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back