The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia Went On Her First Walk

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
(w00t) we took tia on her first walk with the boys this afternoon was lovely day for a change ,even blue went for a swim (w00t) :lol: enjoy :D

P1010029-2.jpg

P1010028-4.jpg

i want that stick mam :lol:

going

P1010022-3.jpg

going

P1010023-3.jpg

gone (w00t)

P1010024-3.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010026-1.jpg

P1010018-2.jpg

P1010017-3.jpg

P1010016-3.jpg

P1010015-1.jpg

P1010014-6.jpg

P1010012-4.jpg

P1010008-3.jpg

P1010007-6.jpg

P1010005-4.jpg

P1010003-6.jpg

P1010002-5.jpg

just waiting for the rest to upload .. :- " did say ther was loads :D

lovely pics, :thumbsup: ,looks like she enjoyed it,bet you did to

wow you did have a nice walk and blue having a swim too,wonder what tia thought of his dip :lol: :wub: :wub: :wub:

trish g said:
wow you did have a nice walk and blue having a swim too,wonder what tia thought of his dip :lol:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
(w00t) i think she would have been in ther with him if she didnt have her lead on she has no fear but i made shure she had her lead on by the pond as ther was no way i was wadding in after her ..apart from that she was of lead most of the walk i was very pleased with her she was soo good :wub: :huggles:

Bless her little heart.............looks like she didnt know what to make of

half of what she saw :wub:

She will soon be tearing a round with the boys :thumbsup:

Lovely Nicky,I bet she really enjoyed that! All that freedom :D :huggles:

You can see she really enjoying herself,they are great photos.Love the one with Blue in the water,thanks Nicky for the lovely photos :D :D :D :D

Its lovely to see Tia :wub: out and about with your boys....I love exploring photos.. :lol: really glad it stayed fine for you to take her out at last Nicky :cheers: meant to say she looks lovely in her little collar.. o:) :wub:

Your boys really love that water like mine too. :) the wetter the better... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Tia really enjoyed her first taste of freedom :thumbsup:

Nicky what great pics - lovely to see the princess out and off lead :thumbsup: you're lucky having the older boys to show her the ropes. she is a beauty :wub: great to see Blue swimming too

She's growing into such a pretty girl :wub: you must be over the moon with her :thumbsup:

daledogs said:
You can see she really enjoying herself,they are great photos.Love the one with Blue in the water,thanks Nicky for the lovely photos :D   :D   :D   :D
(w00t) she certinly did she not sleeped so much since iv had her :- " :D

Janimal said:
Its lovely to see Tia  :wub: out and about with your boys....I love exploring photos.. :lol: really glad it stayed fine for you to take her out at last Nicky  :cheers: meant to say she looks lovely in her little collar.. o:)   :wub:
Your boys really love that water like mine too. :) the wetter the better... :lol:

it was nice janis but about 20mins after we cameback we had a thunder storm what a luck escape we had :sweating: and as for her collar its filthy so was i were she kept jumping up at me she was covered in mud bless her (w00t) blue really loves the water when i get our 12ft swimming pool out in the summer hes straight in the and any pond river he loves it ollies not so fussed hel dipp his feet in but thats it :D

She is one very pretty girl - and hasnt she GROWN !! Looks like youve got your hands full there tho!

Congratulations Tia, on your first outdoor adventures ... pretty girl :wub:

Tracey X

lovely photos, she's got 2 big boys to lead her along the way (or astray, probably :lol: )

you picked a nice bit of weather, the sun shines on the righteous :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back