The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
daledogs said:
Awwwwwwwww Tia :wub:   :wub:
How was she travelling?Did you have a sleepness night?

Can't wait to see more piccys :wub:   :wub:

aww dawn thank you so much i love her the boys love her, rich loves her EVERYBODY loves her :wub: :D she cryed a bit on the way home but soon settled down on my lap .we never went to bed till 2.30 and rich ended up sleeping on the settee with her so i could have sum sleep as i was working today :- " she barked earlyer to go out the back for a poop ,now then ollie i was a little concerned about how he would react ...but he loves her he wont leave her alone always licking her and cwtching up by her he follows her like her shadow blue is a little bit rough with her so wev been keeping an eye on him but shes been play fighting with theM loads and yapping like a good um ... :lol: she very vocale :lol: :- " anyway now the best bit PICCYS :D
P1010041.jpg

P1010059.jpg

P1010057.jpg

P1010056-1.jpg

Awwwwwwwww so glad she is settling in :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Ollie's in love :wub: :wub: She will sort Blue out :lol: :lol: ,they will proberly be very protected of her :huggles: :huggles:

More piccys please :D :D :D :D

i will take some tidy one's later for you :thumbsup:

it certainly looks like shes a hit with your boys :thumbsup:

So pleased fo you that she's finally home Nicky, and she's certainly having a good time with the boys, but where are the collar pics (w00t) 8) :- "

Nicky, lovely pics of gorgeous Tia :wub: partic the one asleep with Ollie. She looks like she's really relaxed and feels at home. I bet being the gal she'll end up getting those guys to do what she wants ;) Thanks for sharing :huggles: only 5 and a half days until I will be cuddling my own Tito :huggles:

daledogs said:
Awwwwwwwww Tia :wub:   :wub:
How was she travelling?Did you have a sleepness night?

Can't wait to see more piccys :wub:   :wub:

LOL Dawn, the role has now been reversed :p :p

She is beautiful Nicky :wub:

So glad shes home at last Nikky - shes lovely :wub: and Oliie and Blue are in for so much fun :lol: Have fun :thumbsup:

(w00t) :cheers: Congratulations Nicky and family on the long awaited and much treasured new addition. She's gorgeous :wub: o:)

Congratulations Nicky :cheers: on getting your new arrival home with you, she is a very pretty girl :wub: :wub: and I wish you lots of luck and fun with her :thumbsup:

Great pictures, looks like she has settled in with Blue and Ollie really well :thumbsup:

Keep the pictures coming :) Like some more NOW :- " :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back