The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tias New ...

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:lol: was thinking the other day as me and tia are going to the monmouth show and its forcast to be light rain ,got me bit worried as i wouldnt want her sitting on the wet grass or mud :- " what she has a delicate behind you know :- " so i made her a packa mat ...and here it is just one i made up quick ready for her for sunday :D

waterproof one side nice warm fleece the other sorted :cheers:

P1010010.jpg

i think she likes it :wub:

P1010011.jpg

and here it is all rolled up in its cover just need to make a handle for it no so can shove it over me shoulder :D

P1010008.jpg

was guna make her a waterproof snuggle sack so she could climb inside if it rains to much ,but thought id get some funny looks :- " (w00t)

who cares about looks when its cold and wet, go on make her a snuggle sack :thumbsup:

k4tie-d said:
who cares about looks when its cold and wet, go on make her a snuggle sack :thumbsup:
stop encouraging me mrs i already get lots of weird looks when out on our walks (w00t) can you imaging if i turned up to this show with me rolled up snuggle sack :- " :lol:plus she be nice and snuggly in this ...

P1010032-4.jpg

and i added her name the other day so no mistaking her now :cheers:

P1010006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
stop encouraging me mrs i already get lots of weird looks when out on our walks (w00t) can you imaging if i turned up to this show with me rolled up snuggle sack :- " :lol:

sounds good idea to me, i think you should ask tia what she would prefer, warm cosy dry covered snuggle sack, or cold and wet, but with a cumfy bum mat?? hhhhmmmm!!! what will she choose :teehee:

(oh and to all the people at this show please take lots of pics of nicky and tia so we can all see) :- " :- " :- " :p

just look throu me old posts hun thers few pics of me dotted around ...but i warn ya not a pretty sight :lol:

Ooooh very nice, that is the same fleece as Sidney's first coat.... gorgeous colours in it...

Cornish said:
Ooooh very nice, that is the same fleece as Sidney's first coat.... gorgeous colours in it...
yep ,managed to get hold of bit more so iv made my lot few blankets out of it :cheers:

HEY NOW HELY YOUVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA WHAT IF I START SELLING PICS OF MY MUG TO MOTHERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN I MEAN WHO NEEDS A FIRE GAURD JUST STICK THIS ON THE MANTLE LOVE THEY WILL NEVER GO NEAR IT AGAIN :lol: :lol: :lol:

nicky12 said:
HEY NOW HELY YOUVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA WHAT IF I START SELLING PICS OF MY MUG TO MOTHERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN I MEAN WHO NEEDS A FIRE GAURD JUST STICK THIS ON THE MANTLE LOVE THEY WILL NEVER GO NEAR IT AGAIN  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
thats a great idea nicky, although i think you might sell a few more if you put trac or sarah's pic on it :- "

:oops:

hely said:
nicky12 said:
HEY NOW HELY YOUVE GIVEN ME AN IDEA WHAT IF I START SELLING PICS OF MY MUG TO MOTHERS WITH SMALL CHILDREN I MEAN WHO NEEDS A FIRE GAURD JUST STICK THIS ON THE MANTLE LOVE THEY WILL NEVER GO NEAR IT AGAIN  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
thats a great idea nicky, although i think you might sell a few more if you put trac or sarah's pic on it :- "

:oops:

:eek: OOOMM MRS YOUR FOR IT NOW WHEN THEY SEE WHAT YOU WROTE :- "

Tia will be the envy of all the other cold dogs with wet bottoms! :lol:

Is this her first show Nicky? :cheers:

rls22 said:
Tia will be the envy of all the other cold dogs with wet bottoms!  :lol: Is this her first show Nicky?  :cheers:

no she went to midland game fair ad she was a little angel wer not entered just going so she get the feel of them and gets well socailised with all the other dogs and people around, ready for next year as we have some practise to do with her standing first but wer getting ther (w00t)

What a great idea Nicky................It does'nt matter what other folk think :D :D

Put Tia in the show,this would be ideal for her and practise anyway...........Would'nt you be proud if she won a rosette??????? :thumbsup: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back