The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tizer Has Gone

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so sorry rachel and jo and your family :(

RIP TIZER

Im so very sorry, Tizer looked a lovely lad, thinking of you all... :huggles:

Run free Tizer...

djhcandle.gif

So sorry to hear that, its so sad.

Its so nice to read that he got rescued and had a happy life with you.

:huggles:

:( I'm so sorry, Rachel, Jok and family. I lost an oldie too this year who I brought home from the pound when I was 15. Tilly and Tizer can get up to some tricks at the Bridge.

Thinking of you :huggles:

So sorry Jo and rachel, he was a very loved boy. RIP Tizer :(

so sorry but the last kindness you can give to your dog is to not let them suffer.rest in peace little one :huggles:

So sorry to hear your sad news, :( R.I.P Tizer, Run free. :huggles:

Sonia and Jesse xx

jok said:
Tizer has been pts this evening.
He was rescued by Rachel on her 15th birthday, 10 years ago. We don't know how old he was, very elderly though as wasn't a young dog when we got him.

He's had a lovely life for the last 10 years and hasn't had to be on any medication right up until the end. He had simply become a very, very old man - was blind, deaf and senile for some time but was sadly losing control of himself and the kindest thing was to let him go.

He will be missed and i know how upset Rachel is.  :(

Picture of Tizer taken last summer. :wub:

So sorry. Remember the good times. :huggles:

So sorry Jo, Rachel and family :(

Tizer looked like a lovely old gentleman- I am sure he will be sadly missed :huggles:

Liz and the Monellis

Im really sorry Rachel, Jo and family to hear about Tizer :(

Thinking of you :huggles:

It's so sad to lose one of your best friends :( but Tizer had a wonderful life with you and all your whippie family :huggles:

Run free now, Tizer :wub:

Bless x

So sorry to hear you have lost Tizer thinking of you and your family :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

As some one has already said try to remembe the good times you had withhim

[SIZE=8pt][/SIZE]

R I P TIZER

Thank you all for your kind words.

I am feeling much better today and know that we made the right decision in lettimg him go now. Still feel a little teary when I think about him though and sure I will for a while, as I am such a softy :b

I spoke to my Mum this morning who said it was very sad coming down this morning and not seeing him there :(

Alfie their other dog seems to be ok, luckily he has his new friend Rocco for company now, which I'm sure will make it easier for him. :huggles:

I think it's hard when they loose their wits as it were especially when they're up and down with the good days / bad days. Personally I think you 'just know' when the time is right to say goodbye, it breaks your heart and hurts like hell but at least Tizer has gone with dignity and hasn't suffered.

Rest In Peace Tizer :flowers:

I'm sorry to hear about Tizer, but he sounds such a lovely dog and you gave him such dignity at the end.

My last boy who died, Patch, is buried in our garden under a shrub, both Sparky and Dylan go and lie underneath to get some shade and we always say they have all got together for a natter. When a dog has been so special it hurts so much but you will have such lovely memories.

:huggles: For Rachel, Jok and mum.

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back