The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tizer Has Gone

jok

Jo - Citycroft
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tizer has been pts this evening.

He was rescued by Rachel on her 15th birthday, 10 years ago. We don't know how old he was, very elderly though as wasn't a young dog when we got him.

He's had a lovely life for the last 10 years and hasn't had to be on any medication right up until the end. He had simply become a very, very old man - was blind, deaf and senile for some time but was sadly losing control of himself and the kindest thing was to let him go.

He will be missed and i know how upset Rachel is. :(

Picture of Tizer taken last summer. :wub:

tizer_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so sorry jo, rachel and family :(

RIP Tizer :huggles:

aww! sorry to hear that jo r.i.p tizer run free :huggles: :huggles:

so sorry,

reast in peace tizer :huggles: :huggles:

:( So sorry Rachel :huggles: Tizer was a very lucky boy to have a mum like you to look after him he must have had a good life . R I P Tizer :huggles:

RIP handsome old Tizer :(

So sad to have to let them go. :( But the kindest thing we can ever do for them, as much as it breaks our hearts. :(

RIP Tizer.

So sorry to hear of old Tizer - he looked a grand old boy. :huggles:

RIP sweet boy Tizer

So sorry Jo, Rachel and your family - such a sad time but the kindest thing to do

well done in making the hardest desicion youl ever make when you have and love dogs .

So sorry to hear this news. My heart goes out to you, Rach and your parents

Run free Tizer

Yvonne xx

As I'm sure you can all understand I'm not really feeling like posting much at the moment.

Letting him go has been a little easier knowing that it was for the best, it wasn't fair to keep him with us any longer.

He was such a funny boy; he's seen the arrival of 6 new whippets into the family as well as Chloe the dobermann and he has been wonderful with every one of them. Tizer was our introduction into the breed and I will always remember him as my first whippet, even though he had a little bit of something else in him too.

It's made me get very upset just looking at his photo on Jo's post - he'd aged so much even since then.

I will miss him terribly

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back