The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Today

Hilary & Hounds

Addicted to Hounds
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I ordered Niamh a purple Equafleece which arrived today. I put it on her and shoved 'em all in the garden. ;) While checking emails, I took some piccies out of the study window and then went downstairs and took some more. :D

"What you doing up there then, Mum?"

IMG_4698.jpg

Daisy's big brown eyes - now 6 months old, just like the rest of her!

IMG_4699.jpg

Logan:

IMG_4700.jpg

Freddie - he may be looking the other way but he's usually the 1st to spot me doing something this silly! :teehee:

IMG_4701.jpg

Niamh, smart in her equafleece: :wub: :wub:

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

Frisbee time!

IMG_4709.jpg

Fab photos Hilary, love the way youve caught them all looking up... :lol: :huggles:

Daisy is getting big now.....she is just gorgeous... :wub: :wub: and of course so are the rest of the gang. Love the purple coat too... :huggles: :thumbsup:

daisys grown so quickly :eek: :huggles:

niamh looks lush in her new fleece :wub: :huggles:

Hilary & Hounds said:
I ordered Niamh a purple Equafleece which arrived today. I put it on her and shoved 'em all in the garden. ;) While checking emails, I took some piccies out of the study window and then went downstairs and took some more. :D
"What you doing up there then, Mum?"

IMG_4698.jpg

Daisy's big brown eyes - now 6 months old, just like the rest of her!

IMG_4699.jpg

Logan:

IMG_4700.jpg

Freddie - he may be looking the other way but he's usually the 1st to spot me doing something this silly!  :teehee:

IMG_4701.jpg

Niamh, smart in her equafleece: :wub:   :wub:

IMG_4702.jpg

IMG_4704.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4708.jpg

Frisbee time!

IMG_4709.jpg

Lovely pictures of lovely dogs :wub:

Niamh looks lovely in her new fleece, great pictures of your lovely dogs - wow I cant believe Daisy is 6 months already - she is just so cute

brilliant pic's :thumbsup:

lovely woof woof's you have there :huggles:

What a lovely looking crew you have :wub:

:huggles: Gorgeous piccy's Niamhy looks lovley in her new fleece,a nd reminds me i must get piccy's of Talie, after seeing beautiful Daisy!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

I love that photo of Logan looking up. :wub: Now there's an angle from which to take a photo that i hadn't thought of...works well :thumbsup:

fab pics Hilary the dogs look lovely and Niamh looks very pretty in her new fleece :wub: :wub: :wub:

Wow! Hasn't Daisy grown up fast (w00t) She's looking gorgeous :thumbsup:

Love Niamh's Equafleece - I'm waiting to get my girls a couple of the yellow bandannas they do :D

Fantastic pics, your dogs are gorgeous - I had visions of you up a ladder with one hand holding on and the other with the camera in it, then I read your post again and saw you were taking them from your study - phew! Would have to have informed elfin safety otherwise!!! :D

Jill

FifeJillandIan said:
Fantastic pics, your dogs are gorgeous - I had visions of you up a ladder with one hand holding on and the other with the camera in it, then I read your post again and saw you were taking them from your study - phew!  Would have to have informed elfin safety otherwise!!!  :D Jill

:lol: :lol: :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back