The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Misty

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sorry its not the news you hoped for :( fingers crossed for a good outcome :luck:

You might find this article useful http://www.gsdhelpline.com/cimda2.htm Jo Tucker, whose tel no is at the bottom is a mine of very useful information if you wanted to phone for advice at all.

Very best of luck with Misty; at least they know what they are dealing with now, which is always a good start. :luck: :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh god lovey im so sorry to hear this, i really hope she comes through this. my thoughts are with u and ur family

Thinking of you and positive thoughts to misty,xx

My bosses springer had this but made a full recovery, at least she has started treatment now. Good luck, fingers crossed.

Fiogers crossed for a speedy recovery :luck:

Hope Misty makes a speedy recovery. My thoughts are with you. :luck: :huggles:

:huggles: :luck: good luck MISTY :luck: :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry it isnt the news you wanted....but hoping she pulls through and makes a full recovery.. :huggles:

To MISTY

Here again!!

Misty is a bit brighter this morning, the nurse told me that they were quite alarmed by her condition yesterday but today some of her swellings have started to go down, hooray!! (w00t)

The big test will be tomorrow when they take blood again, hopefully by then the drugs will have started to work and her blood will start to clot.

I have decided not to visit her (lots of times I am on the point of jumping in the car and rushing up there to scoop her up) but I know it will upset both of us too much and at the moment she is fairly settled and eating and drinking ok. The nurse keeps stressing that she must be kept absolutely safe and quiet to eliminate the risk of a sudden bleed and as I have six other dogs, including two eight month old puppies I feel that she is in the best place at the moment.

I am certainly more hopeful than yesterday, it has finally stopped raining and the sun is shining, it must be a good omen don't you think?

Judi

Im sure it is a good omen :thumbsup: and I think you are right to stay away

at the moment :) keep on improving misty :huggles:

oh hunny im so pleased for you, its great news. im sure she will go from strenth to strenth now :huggles:

Judi - what a sensible decision you've made - must be very tough to follow through though.

Glad things are looking a little brighter today

Still sending thoughts and prayers :huggles: :huggles:

Bless her, I'm so glad that things are moving in the right direction. Fingers and toes tightly crossed! :luck: :luck: :luck:

Ohh Judi

I feel so bad that I have only just caught up with this thread.

You feel so useless when they are so unwell dont you. Think you made the right decision not visiting her, tough as it is for you, sounds as if the nurses are doing their best for her.

Keep those thoughts positive and keep strong.

You know where I am ANY time, night or day if you need someone to talk to.

Thinking of you and my prayers are with Misty. :luck:

Debbie

glad shes feeling bit better hun ,really feel for ya and no what your going throu you mut be beside yourself with worrie sending lots of :huggles: :huggles: and :luck: :luck: to you both :huggles:

So glad to hear she a bit better :huggles: :huggles: Wonderful news :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :luck: :luck: Come on Misty - you can do it! These lovely dogs never cease to amaze me how they fight :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back